7🥀

-in front of the dorm-

Jeon walks out of the dorm in anger and regret; he suddenly bumps into a person.

Looking up, he found a beautiful girl looking at him with teary eyes.

"I...I'm s...sorry." The girl's trembling voice caused Jeon to sigh.

"It's okay." Jeon muttered under his mask.

"C..Can you tell me where I can meet Hobi oppa?" The girl asks, and Jeon frowns upon hearing that the girl is looking for his hyung.

"Hobi? Who live here?" Jeon asked, pointing towards the dorm, and the girl nodded her head.

"Who are you? Why do you want to meet him?" Jeon asks with a strict voice, while he sees the girl looking down with teary eyes.

"I'm s..sohee. Please t..take me to hobi oppa. I w..want to tell him s..something i..important." The girl named Sohee said, but Jeon couldn't let the girl enter easily inside the dorm.

"First, tell me the reason." Jeon says it with his rough voice.

"I'm p..pregnant with H..Hobi Oppa's child." Sohee says, and the male's eyes widen. His hyung got someone pregnant.

"Okay, let's go." Jeon says to let the girl enter the dorm.

"Hobi hyung!" Jeon yells out loud, and everyone gathers in the living room.

When Hobi entered the room, his eyes widened when he saw Sohee, while others were confused when they saw the girl.

"Who's she? Jeon." Jin asked, and Jeon looked directly at Hobi.

"She's Sohee. The mother of Hobi Hyung's baby." Jeon says, and all gasped, but Yoongi tears up. His heart broke into pieces.

"What, she's pregnant? She must be lying." Hobi says he doesn't want to get caught. Sohee started crying after hearing that her own lover was calling her a liar.

"I'm n...not a l..liar. I have p..proof." Sohee stated before she started showing her and Hobi's messages and pictures along with pregnancy report.

The intimate photos of them and report broke Yoongi's heart completely. While Hobi gulps, seeing the male tearing up.

He knows he's an asshole, but he loves Suga very much.

"You c..cheater. I hate you." Yoongi yells at Hobi before slapping him hard on the cheek, shocking others.

"What cheater? Were you both dating?" Tae asks, still not able to process everything.

"Yes, we were in a relationship for the last two years, but this fucker cheated on me. All this while he was lying to me. How could he come to me after cheating on me?" Yoongi yells at Hobi, who looks down on the floor out of shame. Jeon and others were shocked after hearing Hobi's truth.

"You were cheating on Yoongi Hyung when you went to the club with me. How could you, Hyung?" Jeon asked, feeling ashamed to be friends with Hobi.

"I'm sorry, but please don't break up with me. I love you, Yoonie." Hobi says, but Yoongi only slaps him hard on the cheek.

"You lost all the rights to call me yours. We're over." Yoongi says before walking with teary eyes:

Hobi was about to follow him, but Joon stopped him.

"Leave him alone and take responsibility for what you did. She's pregnant with your child, so take care of her." Joon says with a strict voice, and even Hobi wants to decline him, but he can't ignore Sohee after all; she's pregnant with his child.

They all leave the place, beside Jm and Jeon.

"That was unexpected." Jm muttered, and Jeon nodded his head.

"Indeed, and I'm sorry for what I said before. I didn't mean anything. You're so young, so I thought you were fooling around. I don't want someone else to take advantage of you." Jeon says making Jm shock. The older man apologized to him. Wow.

"It's okay, Hyung." Jm replied with a smile before they went to their bedroom.