3🥀

-at Jikook's room-

Jm woke up in the arms of Jeon, causing him to smile so wide. He clutched on Jeon's arms and kept looking at his face, admiring the male's features.

But suddenly Jeon opened his eyes, causing the boy to look at him with wide eyes.

They stared at each other, lips close to each other, before something snapped inside the older male.

"Ouchhh." 

A scream left from Jm's lips as Jeon pushed him hard on the floor.

"What the f*ck, Hyung?" Jm stated getting up from the floor and rubbing his bum.

"What were you doing, pervert? I'm not gay like you." Jeon glared at him, and Jm felt hurt but quickly hid it with a small smile.

"Don't be angry in the early morning. I was just admiring your handsome features." Jm says, smiling at him, before walking away even before the older man can say anything.

Jeon gulped when his eyes landed on Jm's butt. The boy had fat ass, and he would love to grope them.

What the f*ck are you thinking? You're not gay... Jeon thought to himself before getting out of bed and walking to the bathroom.

-at the living room area-

Tae embraced his best friend immediately, taking a deep breath of Jm's scent.

He squeezed Jm's body, feeling the softness of the boy's body. How he wished JM was always wrapped in his arms.

"Stop squeezing the poor boy and come on, have your breakfast." Jin says making the best friends broke their hug, and Jm smiles at the older male.

"I'm so hungry, Hyung. What you made?" Jm asks, taking in the look of the food.

"It looks so tasty." Tae said, and Jin smiled at them.

"Sit down, guys, and have breakfast." As Jin said, slowly everyone joined and started eating their food. Tae filled Jm's plates with more food, and Jeon took notice of it.

"Don't eat too much, Jm; you're already fat." Jeon says, and others glare at the boy, while Jm is shocked because no one has ever called him fat.

"Jeon," Joon says in a sharp voice.

"Am I fat?" Jm asks innocently.

"N...." Tae's words were cut off by Jeon.

"Yes, look at your fluffy cheek. If I squeeze them, you'll look like a duck." Jeon says, and Jm feels sad because he doesn't want to be fat. Jeon likes slim people, so he wants to be slim. He stopped eating and went to his room before anyone could stop him.

"You know he's not fat." Tae argued with Jeon.

"With the amounts of food you're stuffing in his plate, he'll probably become fat, so don't make him eat too much before practice. His stomach will bloat up." Jeon says and gets up from the chair, as his breakfast is done.

-at Sope room-

Hobi pushed Yoongi against the door and started kissing him. They both dived into lust, but then Yoongi spotted something in Hobi's neck.

"What is this?" Yoongi asks, looking at the mark on Hobi's neck.

Hobi gulped, but then he came up with an idea.

"Last night, after drinking, you gave it to me." Hobi lied, and the male blushed at that before they started making out again.

Phew, I need to be more careful... Hobi thought to himself. He can't risk getting caught.