11🥀

Jm screams in pain as he hits on his husband's arms. Jeon looks at his husband with worry while driving fast towards the hospital.

"Baby, just 5 minutes, and then we'll have our baby boy with us." Jeon says with nervousness and excitement. Jm just glared at his husband and clutched his pregnant belly.

"Ahh...I h..hate h...hyung. Ahh...d... drive fast. Your...ahhh..s..son is p...playing f..football in...ahh.. m..my b..belly." Jm yells at Jeon, and the man immediately speeds up his car.

They reach the hospital with Jm screaming in pain because of labor. As the doctors took him to the delivery room, Jeon also followed him.

After an hour of screaming and pain, Jm gives birth to a small baby boy.

"Ah, my son." Jeon says, holding the small baby in his arms.

"S..show me." Jm says, lips holding a wide smile. The older man smiled and placed the baby in his husband's arms.

Jm's eyes shine with tears, seeing a carbon copy of them.

"Our baby." Jm says, and Jeon places a kiss on his husband's head.

"Our Ji-hu." Jeon says, and the younger boy smiles before kissing the forehead of his new-born baby.

***

It's been three months since Ji-hu entered into Jeon's family life. The members yelp in excitement for becoming uncles.

Taegi are dating now, and they're happy for Jikook.

Namjin had gotten married recently, and now they're also expecting.

Hobi and Sohee are the parents of two children now.

***

As Jm was feeding his baby, Jeon whined beside his husband. He wants younger attention and maybe a little bit of milk too.

"Jm?" He calls for his husband, who hums a soft tone at him.

"I also want it." The male says, kissing Jm's neck.

"What?" Jm asks, trying to focus on his son Ji-hu, who's getting bréastfed.

"Your attention," When Jeon said, and a smile planted on Jm's lips, but the next second he turned beetroot and,"...and your milk."

"Hyung, don't be shameless." Jm says with a shy smile.

"Aww, are you getting shy? Isn't I get breastfed by you whenever I f*ck you? Now what's the problem, baby?" Jeon asks, and Jm smiles before getting up and walking towards the nursery room.

"Wait for me in our bedroom. I'll put him in his crib." Jm says before entering Ji-hu's room, while Jeon jumps in happiness.

When Jm entered their bedroom, Jeon immediately pushed Jm onto the bed and started making love with his sweet and adorable husband.