{A Small Walk}

WARNING: Swearing

Please note that the personalities in this story are not 100% canon.
___________________________

That was the final one. You put all of the groceries away in their place with the help of a few skeletons by your side. It took about 16 minutes.

You closed the fridge and quickly thanked everyone who helped. Now it was time to look for Cross, Error, and Munchkin. You had to give the two their chocolate and then you would just chill with your fuzzy friend, Munchkin.

Dream watched as you grabbed the chocolates and went upstairs. Dream smiled slightly as you went away from his view.

You walked towards Cross's room and knocked a few times. You felt a bit uncomfortable by the stare but eventually Cross opened his door.

      You gave him some space, took out 9 chocolate bars, and gave it to him with a slight smile. He smiled back and took the chocolate with a burst of happiness. "Bye Cross, enjoy the chocolate." You said as you slowly made your way to Error's room. "Bye, thanks." You heard Cross say and you waved to him while walking.

      Walking towards Error's room, you knew he sensed you. Knocking twice he opened the door with his strings. "Hey Error.. I got you some chocolate." You said as you took out some chocolate and put it on his desk that was near his door. After that you quietly shut the door and quickly walked away. You heard a quiet "ThAnks.." . With that you smiled a bit and walked towards your room.

———————————––———————

(Y/N) arrived at their room and turned the knob. They almost tripped because of something but (Y/N) decided to ignore it. Fully inside they went over the Munchkin that just laid on their bed.

(Y/N) laughed and just went over to him. (Y/N) sat down to relax for a while just sitting with Munchkin. They were just staring at the floor, a bit tired. Like they weren't actually tired, they just felt it. Although (Y/N) just got up and Munchkin hopped off the bed. "Feel like a walk?" They asked looking down. Munchkin meowed in joy as (Y/N) went down to tie their shoe again.

"Let's go!" They said as the two walked out of (Y/N)'s room. (Y/N) felt a slight shock before petting Munchkin and going to the restroom. "I will be out again soon!" They closed and locked the door.

(Y/N) walked out the restroom feeling refreshed as they walked downstairs. Munchkin stopped to the kitchen to drink some water, (Y/N) did the same and filled up a glass of water.

They grabbed their keys to the door and waited patiently for their cat to finish.

————————————————————

You leaned on the couch for a few seconds before seeing Swap walking towards you. "Oh hey Swap" you smiled slightly. "HELLO HUMAN!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Swap asked.  You thought for a few seconds before telling him. "Um.. Munchkin and I were just about to take a walk around outside." You said.

       Swap's eyes lit up, and he asked something you hoped he wouldn't. "OH IS IT OKAY IF I GO ALONG WITH YOU GUYS?". You needed to think of a quick lie, should he come with you?

    "Of course! But I recommend wearing a hoodie, it is pretty cold outside" You said in a surprisingly calm voice. "NO WORRIES! I AM A SKELETON, WE WILL NOT FEEL THE COLD!" He says. You forgot about that. Munchkin walked over to you and Swap.

      "Okay" You said a bit worried before opening the door. A gust of wind flew towards you two before Swap covered his eyes.  He looked at you shyly "ACTUALLY..  I might need a jacket"