{Something In the Attic}

(Please read the description for more information)
____________________

Skeletons in this story

•Dream

•Nightmare

•ErR0r

•Killer

•BLUE/SWAP

•Ink

Horror..

•Dust..

•Cross

•~Lust~
_____________________________________________________________

     *BEEP BEEP BEEP..... BEEP BEEP BE-*

                                   BONK

  (Y/N)'s POV:

      "Ouch!!"  Maybe I should of thought twice before hitting that thing.

      Slowly blinking my eyes so that I could get used to the sun light blurring my vision  while shaking the pain that I brought upon myself out of frustration. Back to the usual schedule I suppose.

      With that being brought to my mind. I got out of bed, lazily making my way to my closet picking out what to wear for the day. " I'm not going anywhere right...... wait I have to go to the store" Dang it you really did not feel like walking around outside in public right now after that annoying 12 year old kid exposed your writing life out for the whole internet.. TO SEE!

      You really should of kept your mouth shut that time. Whatever I could just wear a dark hoodie to cover my head/ (H/C). Besides when was the last time you went to get some fresh air? 

      (You took a quick rinse and changed into a comfortable dark grey hoodie with a (F/C)     under shirt. Along with dark brown leggings and black  platform short boots)

"Alright, lets do this!!!

——————————————— ——————- ——

      Weird stares.. Everywhere, man was it creepy.

           Along with whispers as you went to the dairy section to get almond milk, yogurt, whipping cream, sour cream, and soy milk.

Geez rude much? I just want to buy my stuff and get out of here. Is it the way I'm dressed? That video didn't get viral already right?

      *Scan Scan Scan*     With that being the rest of it you storm off into the sudden rain outside with your groceries. Why now?  " Damn this sucks lol" You say as you go to put the cart  🛒 into the other lines of carts. " OMG IS THAT (Y/N) THE WRITER?!"  "HEYYYY CAN I GET A BOOK FOR FREE GIRLYY????"

Rude >:/

      Nope, you ran full speed back into your car with the groceries you quickly stored tightly in the back trunk. You almost slipped but were too focused on trying to get the heck out of there. Reversing your car, constantly looking back to make sure no one was behind you, you drove in the rain back to your house.
      —————————————————————-