{Groceries}

WARNINGS: Swearing, a short chapter

Please note that the personalities in this story are not 100% canon.
___________________________

|| Part 1 ||

___________________________

*Print... Print... BEEP!!*

Finally, the last one. You pick up the pages and attach them to the same colored cover like you did for the rest. It took you just 6 minutes for this one because you did the same thing over and over and over again last night.

Looking at your window for a split second, you open up the curtains, blinds, and the window itself to let in some fresh air. You breathed it in for 4 seconds and exhaled it out for 5. Looking at the window you see the sun peaking over the horizon with clouds seeping above it.

You check the time, 4:31 AM. Cool,      not, you had to do the same thing over and over and over again for the whole night. You should really be used to that by now.

     With a terrible back pain, you stand up.  Stretching your arms and back, you felt a few pops. What time did you usually make breakfast again? Was it at six or seven? Well whatever.

     Walking towards your bed you see Munchkin sleeping on it. You slowly pet them, soon going towards the door. Heading towards the stairs in your socks and slippers, you make your way to the kitchen.  You took your time, you weren't going to make breakfast now, you just wanted a good idea of what to make.

     Opening the pantry you wondered what to make.

Oh the pantry is almost empty.

  Well isn't that just great?    You're gonna have to go shopping and hopefully not bump into anyone who knows your face.  *Sighhhhh*

       Well sooner or later you were going to have to.

———————————————————————————————-

Putting on a dark brown shirt and very dark fancy blue jeans that were tightened with a belt, you (tucked in or let the shirt hang). You pulled down the sleeves so they could go down to your wrist and just for style, you put on black fingerless gloves that were smooth and thin. You put on a (color of choice) hat. Lastly you replaced your white socks with a pair of black cotton ones and put on dark brown shoes.

Unlocking the cat door and your door, you stepped out of your room. You made your way to the kitchen to see the things you would have to buy. While going there you made a mental checklist of things to do before going to the store.

"Checklist... oh checklist!"   Looking around for a pencil and a small notepad you almost tripped on your shoelace. You quickly tied your shoe before sprinting to your room.

There were a bunch of drawers you opened up that were neatly organized each. Spotting the shopping list notepad, you quickly snatched one. You flipped through the notepad to an empty page as you took out a random dull pencil.

"Milk, chocolate, avocados, bacon, eggs, noodles, seaweed, brown rice, white jasmine rice, sour cream, bell peppers, chicken, pork, and chicken-breasts"

        You quickly jot all this down while thinking about more things to buy.

      "Should I buy some nicecre- no ice cream while I'm at it...?" You quietly thought out loud to your self while rushing to the kitchen.

     While running down one of the steps your leg did this weird wobble thing before collapsing down the the stairs. "Shit-"    You fell down the last set of stairs and fell face first into the floor.

      "Ouch!"

   Despite your nose itching in pain and your body adjusting to the tingling feeling, you continued to make your way into the kitchen.

     Jeez what's up with me getting hurt this week?

———————————————————————————————-

"I'll be back soon Munchkin! Be a good kitty, and when they wake up just give them this note okay?" You pat Munchkin and gave him the note which he happily took in his mouth.

Petting Munchkin one last time, you walked towards the garage. You took out the right car keys, opened the car, and hopped into the soft seat closing the door after you.

          You started the car, slowly reversing it until all 4 wheels go onto the path. Putting it on  drive you drove your way towards the grocery store. It felt quiet, you either liked it or just felt like music. Nonetheless, you turned on the radio to 101.5.

      You hummed to the song that you like the most out of all them, or you just hummed a random one you thought was cool.

      Opening down the window slowly, you were met with a slowly turning red light. You slowed the car down as you waited patiently, breathing in the fresh air. Soon enough the light was green and you continued driving forward until you had to make a left. The first stop you would make was at Sprouts.

You needed to get a couple of healthy runs first, maybe actually last? Probably best to just get it over with.

With this you parked in the nearby parking lot at Sprouts 🌱

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

FRUITS & VEGETABLES : Avocados, bananas, blueberries, apples, strawberries, lemon, broccoli, cucumber, garlic, kale leaves, carrots, tomatoes, asparagus, bell peppers, squash, iceberg lettuce, seaweed, and blackberries.

DAIRY & GRAINS : Whole milk, one container of yogurt (JUST ONE), almond milk, Whey protein, mozzarella cheese, rice, bread crumbs, and ice cream.

MEAT & FISH : Lean beef, Chicken breast, restock on lamb meat, salmon, pork, beef, ribs, and tuna.

SWEETS : Chocolate, yogurt pretzels, bubble tea, and blue chocolate.

(YOU HAVE TO MAKE SURE YOU GET CHOCOLATE AND LAY OFF OF MOCHI)

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

This was your wish list you came up with, with a few side notes. You would get the fruits and vegetables at Sprouts while you got the others at Fry's and Bashas'. Maybe you would stop by a local boba store.

You ended up zoning out for 12 minutes as you suddenly popped back into reality. You opened the door with your wallet, and keys as you shut the door and locked it.

*BEEP BEEP BEEP!!"

Your car sang.

Huh that was funny, usually it would just be two beeps, kinda sounds like my alarm clock.

           You walked on the side walk that led to the store. While walking you saw that boba place in the corner of your eye,                         you kept walking.

        Once you got near the entrance you finally stepped foot into the store.  Feeling the gentle breeze hit your face, you started looking around for a shopping cart. You took one after a few seconds and glanced at the little shopping wish list you had, heading towards your first stop.

___________________________________________________

CONGRATULATIONS YOU READ 1136 WORDS!!

I made this into a part 1 just so I could update this, sorry, I will try to get part 2 out as fast as I can!

(Thank you for reading this chapter :)  )
__________________________________________

{DELUSIONAL}   Reader X Sans Au जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें