{A Warm Welcoming}

WARNINGS:   Swearing, violence, slightly chaotic Swap

Please note that the personalities in this story are not 100% canon.
____________________________

      Something can be felt grabbing your wrist. As the brightness dims, you open your eyes slowly to be met with a blur. Slowly blinking, you feel a tug. Something pushes you toward as you make out a slightly yellow figure.

"That was a close one. Didn't want you falling again (Y/N)."

      You remove the slightly thin dark grey hoodie off of your head as you are met eye to eye with a yellow skeleton.

      "Thanks Dream" Was all you could say before looking towards the once glowing plushies to see what looked like Swap! You could tell that he was very confused where he was.

"Huh where am I— OH DREAM!!"

"Hey blue!" Dream ended up getting interrupted.

Without another word Swap ran towards the guardian at full speed to hug his fellow friend.

       You looked back to see a disturbed look on the other skeleton's face as he pulled down his hoodie down more hiding his eye-lights. If you are not mistaken, that should be Murder, right? He usually doesn't wear his brother's scarf, you remember people on the internet arguing about that. He slowly walked back towards Nightmare as if he was about to ask where the in the hell they were.

————————————- ————- —————-
——————Nightmare's POV

One of my subordinates walked back towards me as they looked like they were about to ask every single question that popped into that skull of his.

Saving that breath of his I decided to talk.

"We are in that human's house, try getting information about them, I have a feeling that they are hiding something...."

"Got it boss" Dust said.

"For how you got here... let's just say that you were a plushie a while ago. Along with that taco freak over there."

—————— ————————— ———————
——————- ———— —Dream's POV

I was tackled by my buddy, swap, who I called blue just to tease him sometimes. After a few seconds he let go and noticed the human standing a few inches away that was visibly adoring the scene.

"OMG DREAM!!! IS THAT A HUMAN?!" Blue excitedly questioned.

"Yes actually! Swap this is (Y/N), (Y/N) this is Swap." They looked at each other for a moment before (Y/N) gave a warm smile and waved at Swap. Swap took this as an opportunity and as stars formed in his eyes he pick up the human and hugged them.

They look surprised at first but then relaxed and said "Hey buddy! Like he said, I am (Y/N), nice to meet you!" Swap's eyes lit up more as he put them down and replied " HELLO HUMAN!! I AM THE SANSATIONAL SANS.. BUT YOU CAN JUST CALL ME SWAP!!" (Y/N) probably flinched a little at his voice as their eyes widened by the slightest.