{False Alarm}

WARNINGS: Swearing, slight blood information

Please note that the personalities in this story are not 100% canon.
_____________________________

        Heavy eyelids opened, you slowly sat up on your bed with your legs dangling off the mattress. Your alarm was still going off, it kinda just played in the back of your mind. After a few seconds, you turned it off.

        You sat there, wondering, "Should I check my notifications??" You thought. Eventually you just picked up your phone and started strolling through your notifications.

While strolling through "important notifications" you noticed a very special one. It was from your publisher.

They were always the one supporting you to publish your books. They usually gave you tips on how to make it better. You published your own books which took quiet a while. Then they were the ones who motivated people to buy your books. They did this for free because they had "too much time on their hands" although sometimes you gave them some of the money you earned. They sometimes excepted it and sometimes didn't.

So there you were, planning to prepare breakfast, then start with the coping, publishing, and finally, give the skeletons a tour of the house!

          Man you were in a great mood!! You didn't want to eat breakfast at all. You just wanted to get immediately started with the pay plan and post another book for your dear readers to fantasize in.

You went towards the kitchen looking at the aftermath of the fire. You opened up the windows so that the smoke would get out. Made your way to all the pantries and searched high and low for any cracks in the walls, jars, boxes, etc . None.

If we all were to sleep in this house, would it still be good? They have blush, do they have lungs too? Does this effect them? Well this is only the first floor, maybe it is safe to let them continue to sleep here. Thank god they haven't jumped out the windows yet. What if I just make breakfast and serve it to them in their rooms? Do they like socializing in the dining room? But they wouldn't want to be in the same room as their "kidnapper" right?

"Hmmm" You hummed out loud. What should you make for breakfast? You remembered the time when you went fishing and got a load full of salmon and rice
No you ate too much rice lately, also you don't fish rice. What about you guys have fresh salmon with a fruit and veggie bowl with........
SEASONED AVOCADO TOAST!!! Aww man, now you wanted to ea—

"Oh dear.. what happened to your kitchen?" You tensed up so bad, soon you slowly calmed down and turned around to see Lust looking around the kitchen concerned.

"Well someone decided to make breakfast and ended up almost burning the house down, literally. Did you smell the smoke? !!! Do you guys have magical lungs like that blush on your face? Wait are you okay?" You said all of this suddenly realizing that you were all up in his face. Whoops.

"Oh... heh.. sorry Lust" You backed away. Lust looked at you for a second before saying "No no, it's okay dear. Go on don't be shy get a lil' closer~" Lust said teasingly while pointing at his non—existent lips.

You immediately turned away, face covered in a light red blush. Just in time too, you saw that the knife organizers had no knives.

Filled with curiosity, you walked over towards the organizer. This reminds you of something. Wait, you might have an idea who did this, Killer. Lust noticed you, he went over to see the empty knife organizer. His eye lights went out for a second but reappeared when you placed a hand on his shoulder.