{This Household}

WARNINGS: Swearing, Violence, Uncomfortable situations,

Please note that the personalities in this story are not 100% canon.
_____________________________

            "Breakfast smells good— Holy shit what happened to your kitchen."

    You heard someone say.   Turning around, being cautious of the food, you see Cross. He just stared blankly into nothing. It was as if his eye lights went out, but it actually didn't.

      "A certain someone tried to make themselves breakfast, and... the house almost got burnt down, LITerally." You said making a pun at the end, because why the heck not.  💀
Cross just stared at you for the pun you just made. He didn't know what to say, and just ended up doing an awkward chuckle.

      "let me guess..." Cross did a fake thinking pose with a finger on his chin. "Was it Blue?" Cross finished to which you replied with a "Ding ding ding!! You're correct!" You said enthusiastically with finger guns. He shot finger guns back at you.

        "Also do you think the others will be fine eating down here, or should they eat in their rooms? Do you guys even have lungs?" You said, staying as still as you could so you wouldn't be all in his face like you did with Lust. "Magical lungs I guess, lol, they should be fine. Unless they are very picky about where they eat. Also do you know where Error is? I have a feeling that he's the one who keeps stealing from my chocolate stash." Cross said.

       Cross picked up his plate and bowl as you opened the door for him towards the dining room, soon enough following behind with your breakfast still keeping a comfortable distance for him.

       Wow he sure has his cravings for chocolate. I've been giving him chocolate ever since he came in this house. Maybe it's a comfort food. Whatever I can/can't relate.

          You at down at the table still keeping distance. Cross seemed to notice this. "You know you can make yourself comfortable, I don't bite. In fact none of us do—"  Cross turned his head to the side. Bro forgot about Horror for a second there. Although didn't he make a promise to never eat a human. Speaking of Horror.

          Waiting for a good time, you stood up. "I will be back down, I am just gonna get the others."

       Cross just waved and ate causally, forgetting that you could of possibly poisoned it. Which you did NOT.    He honestly thinks that you are a wonderful chef.

————————————- —————— ———

     Making your way up the stairs to the 2nd floor, your mind just remained empty.

Would they allow you to give them a tour?   What if they use it as an advantage and run out the door. What would happen?  Fan girls, fanboys, experiments, questions, possible targeting, and so much more. Would they ever get to go on a walk freely? Are they stuck here? Man you wished your mind was still empty, it loaded up fast.

          This place needs to change. But one human can't do crap, can it? What if this is all just a drea—

*BONK*

    "ACK-! Oww"  you accidentally walked into a wall. How the fuc—    "(Y/N)?"  You heard a warm soft voice call out.

      It was Dream, he extended a helping hand that you gladly took. Getting back on your fluffy socks. "Thanks Dream, there's breakfast downstairs, hope you like salmon" you kinda muttered the last part. "Oh okay! I'll be down soon, just let me quickly do something.." He also muttered that last part.