{What A Mess}

WARNINGS: Swearing, Fire, Idiots

Please note that the personalities in this story are not 100% canon.
_____________________________

"OH MY STARS!! SWAP NO MORE COOKING FOR YOU!!!"

*CRASH*

"ACK!! OUch! WHAT THE HECK INK?!"

"Uh oops, Dream what happened you? Geez your cape-"

"NOT NOW INK, PLEASE CLEAN THIS MESS OF YOURS UP"

The sound of running echoing in the back of your mind got louder as a door slammed open.

"(Y/N)    (Y/N)!!!! WAKE UP WAKE UP!!!! PLEASEEEEE"

You slowly gained consciousness as you felt something get on you. They shook you trying to get you awake.

"COME ON!!! Come on! (Y/N) YOUR HOUSE IS ON FIRE" Someone who sounded like Dream said. Maybe that was Dream.

"Ewww what's that smell, HOLY SHIT IS THAT FIRE?!" An idiot said, that sounded like Ink.

     You opened your eyes to see a frightened Dream on top of you shaking you awake. "Huh?" You groaned looking into Dream's gaze as it softened for a second.

    "Blue set.... OH CRAP, HONEY YOUR KITCHEN IS ON FIRE"  Dream said accidentally pressing his weight against you as he shot up and turned to the door. He groaned a bit, he got off of you, you quickly got up ignoring the flustered look on Dream's face and the nickname.

     In a second, you were out the door. "A-Ah (Y/N) wait-"  In another you slipped onto the ground. Thank goodness you were in your shoes, you didn't want to get your socks wet. Wait did you sleep in your shoes?! Yes

    "Ouch, wait what the heck?" You quickly snapped out of your thoughts as you quickly but carefully made your way towards the stairs. You raced towards the kitchen already smelling the fire's smoke. You were already tired enough from the moment you woke up, but trying to breathe in all the air that was left made it more tiring. You knew you had to crawl your way out but there were people in this house and Munchkin.

    Wait.. MUNCHKIN. WHERE IS HE?! 

This made you snap as you ran towards the fire extinguisher. It was near the kitchen. You could see Blue backing away from the fire trying to stop it. You pull Blue away from the fire. He stumbles away from the mess.

    Fire extinguisher, fire extinguisher, fire extinguisher. Where is it? Shit

You look towards the right wall where the metal cabinet, and fire extinguisher would be.     The fire was dangerously close to it. Luckily the fire was nowhere near the stairs leading to the 2nd floor.  You could hear Ink and Dream heading down the stairs. You had to act fast, the fire was already on the marble counters, it was on one of the wooden doors starting to consume it. Your lungs were being filled with the smoke, what the heck was Blue even trying to cook?!

      Time slowed down as you were thinking these things. Grab it, you shouldn't care if you get burned, don't be selfish.   You listened to the voice inside your head as you quickly ran towards the right wall where the fire was slowly eating the cabinets.