{Being Naïve}

WARNINGS: Swearing, Violence, Stress,      Uncomfortable Situations

Please note that the personalities in this story are not 100% canon.
_____________________________

       You remember falling asleep with your phone in your hand. Were you tired of waiting, being social, or walking around delivering the skeletons' food?

        Soon enough, you woke up from your nap as you felt something wet go on your forehead. You groaned as you slowly opened your eyes. You could see two eyes lights staring into your soul.

      It was Horror, he was hovering above you. There was drool coming out of his mouth. You looked at him tilting your head, "Hmm?".
"Food..." Horror demanded. You quickly turned towards your phone turning it on. You looked at the time.  "1:16"

     Shit, you were supposed to make lunch an hour ago. Hopefully he at least had a few snacks. "Sorry Horror, I'll get right to it" you apologized. Horror got up, you did as well. You quickly looked around to see if Munchkin was still sleeping on your bed, he wasn't. You slowly got up stretching your legs and arms. Your arm let out a satisfying pop.

     You then noticed the look on Horror's face, oh right, you forgot he was a pure solid skeleton. Man gave you a face of "What the fuck did you just do?!"

     He grabbed your arm once you put it down. He looked at your arm pulling up your sleeve. (Long or short)  He looked at your arm and the skin that covered up the bone and flesh underneath. You just stood there wondering what to say. He did the talking for you "Don't ever do that again" He was clearly disturbed by that, you nodded "Okay".

   With that being said, he put down your arm as you and him walked out of your room closing the door behind you guys.   You were discussing what you should make, as he just replied "Meat" . You chuckled a bit. You guys arrived in the kitchen.

     You looked in your freezer to see if you had that steak you bought a few days ago.  You took the Sirloin Steak out. You were just going to sit those up in small chunks, about 10 pieces for each skeleton, you were still a bit full from earlier so you made yourself 2/3 of the meal served to the skeletons.

      Going towards the pantry, you searched for ramen, you found it. There was more than enough for all 11 of you guys.

——————————————————————

     It took a while, but with a few snacks here and there, Horror could handle it. You turned off the heat, there was a nice homemade healthy ramen, besides the eggs and steak added into it. The pot was HUGE. This was served with a side dish of rice (plus rice seasoning if you like seaweed). You served Horror's bowl first, he was patiently waiting.

      You opened the door to the dining room as you gave Horror his meal. You walked behind him carrying his rice bowl. He sat down in a seat at the table before digging in. You placed down his rice bowl, patting his head you said "Careful, don't eat too fast".  You didn't want him to choke.

       Horror ate his ramen, slowing down a bit as you went into the kitchen again to grab the drinks. Why were you being so nice to him. He would feel pretty annoyed if he wasn't enjoying a bowl of delicious ramen at the moment. Seriously this human has a talent for cooking. He could of killed you when you guys first met. Instead of screaming, running, or fighting you were just calm as you shoved those rice triangle things with meat into his mouth. He was confused. He just sat there, munching on it as you gave him 3 more. He didn't know what you just did, or what he was going to do. Until he stood up watching you cook, you gave him more food after that. He just, kinda calmed down. Dust said you were dangerous and that Horror shouldn't trust them. So far you seem chill.