|| A/N ||

_____________________________

(Just a quick note!)

If you guys want to drop down a few ideas or/and recommendations,  feel free to do so!

   Also!  For any Hunter X Hunter Fans out there, I'm thinking of making a fan fiction on it. It's gonna be a Reader X HxH, is there anything you guys would ever want to see in a Hunter X Hunter X Reader story?  Should the reader beat up Hisoka, or possibly get Kurapika therapy? Or even both!

     Maybe give Illumi the nickname of crack eyes? (When a friend of mine first showed me a picture of Killua's family, I didn't know anything about the anime and immediately said that Illumi looked high) 

   The main plot is where they find a house in the woods when they randomly get teleported there without a clue of where they are. But eventually they realize that they have been transported to the HxH universe after hearing about a Hunter exam. This is after a month by the way.  Should I change the plot?   But I probably won't ship Hisoka, or Illumi with the reader, Im not sure, do you guys want that? Should it be a Hisoka thing with Gon?  

I definitely need to plan out the story for a while, but anyways-

Thank you for viewing my story and voting for chapters! It really makes my day.    
     Enjoy your day/evening/night!!

_____________________________

Author
(YOU READ 200+ WORDS!!)