{Farwell Sleep}

WARNING:     Swearing

Please note that the personalities in this story are not 100% canon.
________________________________

You were forgetting something.

What was it?

It had to do something with your life, career-

You burst open your eyes. You were sweating. But you calmed down when you saw  your cat, Munchkin, sleeping near you, sound asleep. If you were quiet enough you could hear it softly snore. You rubbed it's head as you sat up slowly not to wake up your kitten. Getting up, you popped a few bones as you turned back to your little light brown fuzzy baby, gently putting the comfy thin warm blanket on Munchkin.

Walking towards your dark wooden oak desk, you opened the blinds and curtains a little to be met with a beautiful night sky. With the moon perfectly lined up with the edge of your window as you opened it. (Like the picture above)

You adjusted your chair for a second before quickly grabbing your computer and typewriter. You worked 2 jobs from home. One was writing novels on your typewriter and computer, while another was being an influencer online. You looked at the printed out pages on your table neatly in a folder organized looking at each and everyone of them as you looked for any spelling errors. Realizing there was actually none as you quietly praised yourself as you looked at the most recent page to see where you left off.

        While wondering how to make the story a little more interesting, you heard a soft knock on your door. Making you stand up stretching your legs popping them, you then made your way to the door silently opening it.

"HE- Sorry, umm hello human.. I was wondering if I could rest in your room for the night, you see.. I kinda had a bad dream." Blue revealed him self as he muttered out the last part.

"Oh of course swap, here come inside". You softly said as you opened your door to reveal a REALLYYYYYY organized room with a very comfy looking bed and pillows. Quickly and quietly thanking you, Blue got to the bed to be met with a sleeping Munchkin that made Swap quietly adoring the cute scene.

Swap was in his pajamas before he looked at you and quietly asked. "Can I sleep with the kitty?" You took a quick second to reply "Of course, just be careful please". Swap nodded and slowly got into the bed as he softly petted the sleeping ball of fluff from time to time.

You went towards your desk as you quietly worked on the novel slowly making sure not to make any mistakes.

There were quiet fireworks in the background as Swap started to notice. "Human, what is that sound?" He said as he looked toward your window in awe.

"These are fireworks, a bunch of them are going off because it is the 4th of July, well was but—" You said slightly smiling. Suddenly someone burst into your room surprisingly not waking up Munchkin because they were a heavy sleeper. "WHAT THE FUCK... is that noise" The person revealed to be Dust yelled, but then just quiet down towards the end.

"Those were fireworks, wanna watch? A few more should be setting off for the next 12 minutes." You calmly asked.

Dust just stood there and slowly looked at your window seeing some beautiful fire works in the background. He sighed quietly before sitting down on your bed admiring a few fireworks here and there soon enough filling up the whole sky.