{The Gaming Room}

WARNINGS: Swearing

Please note that the personalities in this story are not 100% canon.
_____________________________

      "What?" You could only say that as you looked at the skeleton who was playing with Munchkin.  

      "We're going to hangout! I'm bored, no one else wants to do anything so I just decided to hangout with you! Killer casually said like he didn't acknowledge the possibility of you kidnapping them. Which you didn't.

      You just stared at him, confused. "Munchkin wasn't entertaining enough?". You gave a slight teasing smile. Killer just shrugged. "I dunno, I kinda just like talking to things that understand me."

     You gave a dramatic offended gasp. How rude! "WOW, Munchkin can indeed understand things!" You quickly looked at the flabbergasted Munchkin. "Munchkin, come over here for a second" You said as Munchkin jumped off Killer's lap and rushed over to you.

    "Sit!" You commanded, Munchkin sat. Killer looked with interest. "Roll over!" Munchkin rolled over. "Grab the paper from my desk please!" You said without pointing, Munchkin jumped off the bed and headed towards you desk, jumped on the chair, then desk. He  picked at the paper for a while then finally got it in his mouth. He raced back to the bed and jumped on your lap. He lets go of the paper. "Thank you Munchkin! Finally, say something a cat would say" The cat looked at you, "Meow!"  You pat his head and reached over to your nightstand drawer to grab a cat treat, a Squeeze Up. You opened it and let you cat enjoy the treat. "See? My cat can understand things easily!"  Killer chuckled a bit.

     "What was that, is your cat secretly a dog or something?" You glared at him. Wondering if it was an insult or not. Probably not, dogs are cool.

       "Anyways, thanks for the note buddy, Lust may of forced you guys to do it but it still means a lot to me." You said with a warm smile, still feeding your cat. Killer just pulled a goofy lazy smile. "No problem, Kiddo".  

How.         Dare.        You.

     You gave him one hell of a death glare. "I   Am   20   Years   Old    Sir"  You said with no chill.    All he did was burst out into laughter.

"Wait you're 20 years old-"  He suddenly stopped laughing.

     "Yes I am,  how old did you think I was?" You asked.   "I thought you were 16 years old, you sure acted like it. (All childish)"  You were literally going to murder him if your cat wasn't here.

     "Anywaysss, just keep that fluff ball away from Nightmare, he can be a real shithead around things he doesn't like." Killer said as if he were thinking about something. Ah that's right, didn't he have 2 cats before this. Until that octopus killed one of them. Poor thing.

(I think that's canon, idk)

   Killer basically had given up on trying to reset, he couldn't for some reason. He had given up on trying to escape. So he decided to get some information out of the human, and hang out with them because he was generally bored.

      You didn't really know what to do, maybe it was best to change the topic, what does he like doing? Does he like video games? "Wanna play video games?" He looked at you for a second with his dark dull empty eye sockets. "You play video games?" Killer asked with pure confusion. "Yeah?"  You had an Xbox Series X, a PS5, and a few Nintendo Switches, in a huge room in your house called the "Gaming Paradise".  You got a few of those as a gift from your cool aunt. She really liked gaming, and nothing stopped her, she was pretty wealthy. The room looked like a normal everyday room just a little bit more game themed. It kinda just came with the house. This house was actually kinda cheap for some reason, maybe it was because real life plushies came along with it. Or would that make it cost more? You bought this 4, 5 ish story mansion for a 20 precent discount making it like 600,000 something. Which isn't bad in your opinion.