{One Flirting Bastard and Two Idiots}

WARNINGS: Flirting, Uncomfortable Scenes, Swearing, Slight Blood, Lighters, Idiots, Mentions of Self Harm, Knives, Stress

Please note that the personalities in this story are not 100% canon.
_____________________________

A few hours passed, you checked up on everyone wondering if they were hungry or not. They all said no besides Horror. You made him a large turkey sandwich with mayonnaise in it, along with some chicken flavored ramen noodles (You did 3 packs) and added some ingredients to give it that Japanese vibe, like seaweed or something.

He was very happy after that which honesty made you smile.
——————————————————————

*Staple Staple* * Stretch Press* *Slideeee*

What you were currently working on right now was your book cover. You got the dark red velvet, it took a while to perfectly cut the perfect amount of velvet, that should be on a book cover. You attached the pages and covered together by taping and stapling them both together.

After 15 minutes passed by, there you had it, your own homemade book cover!!

Like this but darker, wider, and your title on it. This was going to be 17th handmade book by you, hopefully they like the story. They usually have to approve of the book before paying you to publish copies of it world wide.

Somehow this made you think of Horror and Error, how did they get here, someone else must of read the tag out loud. You have a feeling that it was Dust. Well he did suspiciously not show up at all in the morning only until breakfast was served. You could imagine him saying "It was boring here, so i sent Horror to kill you". You laughed at the thought.

As the 45 minutes passed, you spent most of your time reading on your comfy chair with Munchkin happily sleeping on your lap. Until—
"(Y/N)!!!!" Someone stormed into your room, which was Dream with a very bright yellow hue on his face. What the fu-. "Of all people, why did you have to let HIM out?!" Dream asked panting. He sensed your confusion as you replied "Wait what? Who? I was in my room reading the whole time. Your poor cat already hopped out of your lap when you tensed up from the sudden move. They frightened Munchkin hid under your clean, organized bed.

You stood up as Dream looked at you in confusion still flustered. Was it Lus- "Oh Dreamy!! Where are you sweetie~?" Yep that was 100% Lust. One second Dream was in-front of you while the next he was completely heating up hiding behind your back.

         It was kinda funny lol. Until someone suddenly threw open your door towards the bed that made your poor baby Munchkin run and jump into your arms terrified for their life. You softly stroked the cat's fur calming them down. Lust noticed this as he looked away in embarrassment and guilt. "It's okay Munchkin, don't worry" You whispered getting Lust's attention at the speed of light.

        "Munchkin? Awww how cute~" Lust said. Making his way towards you as you literally felt Dream hugging you as tight as he could protecting you with his life. "But what's even cuter is this face of yours. Dream darling, why didn't you tell me about this cutie? I'm hurt, did you want them all for yourself you naughty boy~?" You kinda flushed up as you heard the nickname of yours but then calmed down when remembering that he would call almost anyone that. You felt as Dream's face became even hotter as if he was about to pass out. You were sooo done with this, you just wanted to take a nap and play games with Munchkin. But just as you were about to speak up, someone already did for you.