The Beginning

"Go England !! " shouted Brandon. He was always like this : cricket enthusiast.

<<< ( one night at Tony's during the match )

" England ! England ! ". Brandon sang, he then shouted, " Free drinks for everyone for every six hit ! " He then turned towards Tom, the bartender and said," Hey Tom its just for saying, don't open my tab" >>>

(NOW)

And just then Morgan scored the winning runs. Brandon loved cricket and he was loved by all, Of course why wouldn't he be, whenever England won he would offer free drinks to everyone ( For real ). Brandon worked for a firm. He worked hard and was smart, attractive and funny. He would usually hangout at Tony's, a day and night restaurant bar. Brandon loved to go out on dates with different girls. Just when Brandon had set his eyes on a girl, Patrick entered the bar with a tense expression on his face.

"Where is your phone ? " Patrick asked angrily. " Its here in my pocket, switched off. It was The Game Night ! We won ! You should've seen how well Morgan played !" Brandon replied. " Brand, its Aunt Meera, she's not well and we've been calling you for like an hour now ! " exclaimed Patrick.

Brandon's parents died when he was six. Meera raised her ever since. She was his parents' best friend. She was of Indian Origin. Brandon loved Meera a lot.

Both of them rushed to her home. As soon as he opened the door everybody screamed, " Happy Birthday Brandon!" . In shock, but still punching Patrick, Brandon first went to Meera and hugged her. It was only a close friends affair that night, Patrick, Melissa, Peter and Uma. The party lasted till 2 am and all wished Brandon again and went home. Brandon stayed back to help Meera with the dishes.

"You nearly got me few hours back !" Cried Brandon. "oh don't you worry, I've got years to live, and I won't die so soon. What's my age? 57, I'm still young." she laughed as she spoke. "Yeah mom, !" Brandon said. Brandon would often call Meera 'mom'. Brandon then paused for a while and asked hesitantly, " So... She didn't come today? "

Meera looked at him and said," I called her. She said she'll try her best, she had some-" Just then the bell rang and some girl shouted, " I've missed just, wait, uhh yeah, I've missed just 2 hours and 5 minutes of your birthday ! Let me in or this would be your last birthday ! "

" I better open the door or else I'll die before you" Brandon joked. As he opened the door the girl hugged him and wished him. It was Sia, Brandon's best friend.

Meera loved Sia more than any other friend of Brandon's. Sia was an architect. She was with Brandon since they were kids, to be precise they were friends since they were 8 years old. Unlike Brandon she never had any relationship problems because she never was in a relationship with anyone. She believed that her career was the most important thing in her life.

After talking for sometime Brandon and Sia decided to leave Meera alone so that she could get some sleep. While walking down the stairs Sia asked Brandon," Come at my place, we'll practice our song." According to Brandon and Sia, they would've been singers if Brandon wouldn't be in finance world and if Sia wasn't an architect. But in reality both of them couldn't even remember one song's lyrics, literally.

<<< ( one day at Brandon's place )

SIA : She's just a girl, and she's on fire

         Hotter than a fantasy, living like my way  

         She's living in a world, and it's on fire 

         Feeling the catastrophe, but she knows she can fly away