Ch 14 School drama

Start from the beginning

I hate that I've had to leave baby's side. At least she is still in my sight. Some fucker came and told me off for being in the wrong line and made me move over to where I was supposed to be. Signing up for fucking football. Mr B has asked both me and Silas to sign up to get closer to the kids playing. Finally my paper work is done and all that's left is to hand it into the office. I turn to see where Sang baby is, I only saw her starting to walk this way a couple of minutes ago.

What happens next makes me see red. There's some ugly mother fucker talking to my Sang baby. He has one of his filthy hands reaching for a lock of her hair. Silas must notice this the same time as me because we both let out a growl and start stomping towards them.

As soon as I get to her I wrap my arms around her waist. I feel her freeze, so I lean down and whisper in her ear that it's me. Instantly she relaxes into my chest.

"What the fuck you think your doing talking to my girl." I growl out at him. Silas standing beside us with his arms crossed over his chest. If he wasn't my best friend I would be shitting bricks right now with the look he's giving this little fucker.

"Me talking to her. Fuck man she came on to me. Better get a lead for your bitch if you want better control." With those words baby completely freezes up. Silas lunges forward to knock this fucker out, but at the last moment is held back by Nate and Kota. "He's not worth it. Will get him another time." Nate tells Silas as they lead him away.
I turn to take one last look at the ugly fucker with the bum fluff goatee, committing his face to memory. He's just earned himself the number 2 spot on my shit list. I'll be keeping an eye on him.

I move as fast as possible with baby back to the cars. She is still frozen stiff, just barely moving to keep up with me. I know she's next to me but she still doesn't seem like she's really there. Someone must have called Doc because he's waiting by the cars with Mr B when we arrive.

"What happened?" That's all I hear as she gets taken out of my arms. It took everything in me not to go after and kill that fucker for what he said. I can feel myself shaking from the built up adrenaline that has no where to go.

"Walk it off Mr Taylor." Mr B comes and tells me. I walk off towards the woods that are next to the car park. I need to get it together before I see my baby again.

Sang POV

'You little bitch, your just a dog, beg for me, crawl for me bitch, get me the lead so I can walk you like the dog you are.' Again and again sir's words are running through my head mixed with that horrid boys. Is that all I am, a dog?

I get broken out of my thoughts by water running down my face. I look ahead of me and I see Dr Green with a worried look on his face. "What's wrong?" I need to know I don't like this look on him. He's always so happy, he needs to be smiling.
"Oh thank god Pookie. You really scared me there for a moment." What's he talking about.

"Pookie you haven't said a word or moved for the past 20 minutes." Really? How did we get out here? Weren't we in the gym a moment ago. He must see the confused look on my face because next he says, "North brought you outside as soon as he could get away from that...... Boy."

"Where is North?" I'm looking around and everyone is here but him. I then see him walking out of the trees not to far from us. His hair is messed up, he has a scowl on his face and is walking slightly hunched over. As he gets closer I see both his hands are fisted at his sides, the closer he gets the more I see. Blood, blood all over his knuckles. My hand flys to my mouth and I choke back a sob. How did this happen? Who tried to hurt him. He must have heard me because his head flys up and eyes lock with mine.

He moves fast now wrapping his arms around me and picking me up as soon as he reaches me. I'm crushed into his chest I instantly wrap my arms around his neck and legs around his waist holding on for dear life.

"Shhh baby shhhh, I'm here. Everything is okay. I won't let that fucker touch you again." North says with his face buried in my neck.

"But your hurt." I manage to choke out.

"I'm not hurt baby."

"Yes you are, you have blood on your knuckles." I slide down his body and take his hands in mine to inspect his injuries.

"It doesn't hurt Sang baby. I was just so pissed at what that fucker said to you. No one has a right to speak to you or about you like that. I just had to go let off some steam."

After a quick check up by Dr Green for both of us we were sent home. I don't know what the others are doing but they all stayed behind at the school.

North and I ended up on his couch watching a movie cuddled up together. I don't even know what the movie was about because not long after I gave into sleep being held by my protector.