GOOD DAYS CHAPTER 24

A/N: WELCOME TO THE FINAL CHAPTER! It's been such an experience writing this book. I'm so grateful people loved to read this book. This book was is my baby. Thank you to everyone who gave read and reread this book. Thank you for all the votes and comments. I love y'all. Each and every one of y'all. For this last chapter, sit back. Sorry for any mistakes you see! Comment, vote, and enjoy!♥️

GOOD DAYS

"Always sunny inside, Good day living in my mind."

CHAPTER 24

Onika Maraj

It's been a month since I've seen Beyoncé so down

It's been a month since I've seen Beyoncé so down. The next day, she bounced back. But there was one thing... she always looked like she wanted to say something to me. With her doing better, I always asked if she needed me to hold her or to get her anything. She always politely declined.

Today, Beyoncé was filling out more papers. Recently, she's been digging her face into her art and sitting down at her studio to sign papers. She wouldn't tell me what the papers were for but I knew it was serious. I held Teddy as I walked up to her, seeing her face scrunching up in concentration.

"H-Hey Daddy! I missed you!" I said, the excitement dripping from my lips as I forced myself to sit on her lap. "Can you pay attention to me? Teddy says you're being mean." A smile appeared on her face as she ran her fingers across my thighs. Her lips attached themselves to my neck, placing kisses all over it.

"Hey Babygirl, I'm doing something special for us. But I can't tell you until I finish." She kissed my shoulder, followed by another on my cheek. "Can you let Daddy finish?" She asked against my skin.

"Yes I can, Daddy." Even though I said yes, I made sure not to move from her lap. Her hands stretched as she scooted her chair up to her desk. "Can I watch you?" She nodded as she leaned over to read them.

I didn't want to be nosey but I felt something was off with the papers.

There had been another thing that was different. The house. The house was slowly getting cleared out from my very eyes as I stayed here. I noticed a lot of my time was being spent at Melanie's. It happened soon after Beyoncé's mood change. I knew it couldn't be for nothing which is why my mind is going crazy thinking about what all of this could be for.

I looked down at the papers, seeing all kinds of numbers and words but I didn't know what any of it meant. "Daddy, what are these papers for?" I asked softly. I didn't want to intrude but the question kept formulating in my mind.