GOOD DAYS CHAPTER 15

A/N: Here's another update! This is mainly about Beyoncé and Onika. This is going to take their relationship even further than before. It's going to start getting happy for awhile and you might even be surprised but I have a few tricks up my sleeve. So, for now, let's enjoy the happiness that is in this chapter. I love you all! Thanks for keeping me motivated to write. Comment, Vote, and Enjoy!♥️

𝐺𝑂𝑂𝐷 𝐷𝐴𝑌𝑆

𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 15

"𝑌𝑂𝑈 𝑆𝑂, 𝑌𝑂𝑈 𝑆𝑂, 𝑌𝑂𝑈, 𝐵𝐴𝐵𝑌,𝐵𝐴𝐵𝑌,𝐵𝐴𝐵𝐸."

𝐵𝐸𝑌𝑂𝑁𝐶𝐸́ 𝐾𝑁𝑂𝑊𝐿𝐸𝑆

Walking into the kitchen, I spotted Melanie

Walking into the kitchen, I spotted Melanie. My immediate response was frowning, but then I stepped closer to her and watched as she sobbed quietly. Sighing, I put my hand on her shoulder. If it's one thing Onika taught me, it was to have more sympathy for people who could be good. "Why are you crying?" I tried to sound as gracious as I could. When she didn't respond, I took a water bottle out of the fridge and I walked away.

As soon as I was out of the kitchen, I came in contact with Ariana. "Hey Bey!" Her voice was as cheerful as always. It brung a smile on my face. "What's up?"

"Well— nothing..." I quickly brushed past her and made my way into the room where the girls were. All of them were giggling at the violent game I told them not to play. Opening the door, I watched as all of them jumped and turned off the television quickly.

My eyes darted to Onika and I found her shaking and holding onto Amala and Solaná. Lauren was sucking on a lollipop, trying not to look my way. "What's on the T.V.?" I asked. They shook their heads and proceeded to press the button on the system to turn it off. "Alright." I proceeded to walk towards the system and turn the T.V. on before watching it display a half naked woman's ass in the view before shutting off completely.

"We can explain—" Amala tries to say. I immediately put my hand up. I didn't want her to explain anything. I knew what they were doing.

"I'm not going to say anything." My eyes met Onika's and I smiled. "Onika, come with me for a sec?" Her legs wobbled as she tried to come to me. I can tell she was scared but I didn't know what was making her scared.

Guiding her to the room we shared, I closed the door once she made her way in.

"Are you shaking because you're scared?" I questioned. I wanted to be blunt. Not blunt enough to make her even more scared but, blunt enough to make her realize I'm trying to solve her problem. When I didn't get an answer, I sighed.