GOOD DAYS CHAPTER 20

A/N: I know I haven't been around for like two months and I missed you all so much. I have been in the shadows just lurking and taking time to myself which I haven't done in years really. It's helped so much. Anyways, This chapter gets spicy at the end of it and there are some questions at the end to let you pick what I do for the next chapter. While I've been out, I was thinking I should finish this book. So this book will be my priority. I really hope you all like this chapter! Remember to comment, vote, and enjoy! I love you!!!!

𝐺𝑂𝑂𝐷 𝐷𝐴𝑌𝑆

"You've been making me feel like I'm always in my mind."

𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 20

𝙊𝙉𝙄𝙆𝘼 𝙈𝘼𝙍𝘼𝙅

I walked into the fire and couldn't breathe

I walked into the fire and couldn't breathe. This feeling that erupted inside of me was too much for my world. My lover thought I was crazy, looking at me with bulging eyes. The concept of aggression and her toughness combined would make me fall to my feet. I would brew any love for her. My most known type is obsession. I was obsessed with the way she walked, talked, breathed, and loved me. What was so wrong with that?

"Onika, what you said at lunch-"

"D-Daddy, I don't wanna talk about it." In fear of what she might say, I turned to face the wall of our bedroom. She only came up to me and kissed the side of my neck. Letting the kisses linger from neck to shoulder. I'd never been peppered with kisses before I was with her, but it made me feel so good.

"You don't have to talk about it. I just want you to know that I'm down for anything you want to try." I felt a flutter take over me, making me almost lose my balance.

"Really?" I questioned. I turned to face her, looking at her face. It was full of love and I could tell her words were genuine.

"Of course! You're my baby. Why wouldn't I?"

"I mean I-" A knock on the door left us speechless as Beyoncé tensed almost immediately.

"Yes?" She asked sternly. I could see her fists ball up as she was expecting someone she didn't like at the door. Opening the bedroom door, it revealed Lauren standing up and looking over her to see me.

"Nika!" She shouts excitedly, putting her hands together. "Miss B, can I see her? I miss her," she says, jumping up and down. Beyoncé looked at me and smiled.