GOOD DAYS CHAPTER 17

A/N: Hello!!! I'm so excited for this chapter because it introduces a new character! It also reveals the age of Beyoncé, Onika, and the new character. I really hope the new character leaves a good impression on you guys because it's up to you guys if you want to read more about them and if you want them to stay in the friend circle. Sorry for any mistakes you see! Remember to comment, vote, and enjoy! I love you all!♥️

𝐺𝑂𝑂𝐷 𝐷𝐴𝑌𝑆 𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 17

"𝐺𝑂𝑂𝐷 𝐷𝐴𝑌 𝐿𝐼𝑉𝑁𝐺 𝐼𝑁 𝑀𝑌 𝑀𝐼𝑁𝐷."

Beyoncé Knowles

With the way my heart has been pounding at the thought of my girlfriend, I'd say I was better off falling to the ground

With the way my heart has been pounding at the thought of my girlfriend, I'd say I was better off falling to the ground. Love has no time limit, but love does have moments where it scares you because of how much time has gone by. Would I be able to grow old with her and possibly have children? I'm not sure. My best guess was that she was on birth control, and I wasn't aware of it.

I usually wake up early when I'm in this house. But, Onika had made it so easy for me to sleep. I saw daylight and looked at the time. It was 9:32 AM. Her light snores filled my ear as she hugged my body.

"Onika, we have to get up baby," I said, stretching my arms so I could let out a yawn. Onika's hands gripped my body tighter, restricting my movement.

"Five more minutes," she slurred. I chuckled before laying my head back.

"It's already nine o'clock." I grabbed her hand and kissed it multiple times. She sat up slowly, trying to look into my eyes. "What?" I was not  insecure with the way I looked, but as she stared into my eyes I felt vulnerable. Like...this moment should last forever. "Do you regret last night?"

"No, I think it was perfect! Did you?" She questioned, rubbing her eyes as the covers revealed her naked body.

I shook my head. "No. Why would I?"

"Oh." She stopped, nervously biting her lip. "I don't know." Silence took over us as we sat there. Reoccurring images of what happened last night filled my brain causing me to smile. My only concern was what happened next in our lives. My face instantly dropped. Panic shot through my body as I tried to refrain from showing too much emotion. I didn't want her to think what happened was a mistake.

"Can we talk about how you ignored me last night?" I asked, trying to see if she had any regret in her eyes.

"I wasn't ignoring you. I told you that I wouldn't mind having a kid with you. But sadly, I'm on birth control." When she said that, it kind of made my heart shatter. I'm not sure why. But, it did. I sighed, letting all of the negative emotions go and finally getting out of bed.