GOOD DAYS CHAPTER 19

A/N: Hi EVERYONE! This is a little update mainly on Onika's Friends and how they have conversations with one another. It will continue until the next chapter. The next chapter will be longer. Please give this some love and I hope y'all have had a nice day. Comment, Vote, and Enjoy!♥️

𝐺𝑂𝑂𝐷 𝐷𝐴𝑌𝑆 𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 19

"-𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝑊𝑂𝑅𝐿𝐷 𝐵𝑅𝐸𝐴𝐾 𝑈𝑃 𝐴𝑁𝐷 𝐹𝐴𝐿𝐿 𝑂𝑁 𝑀𝐸."

Beyoncé Knowles

How do you tell if someone needs a helping hand? Well, I knew that Ariana was as bright as a shining star but, she wasn't showing any signs of sadness

How do you tell if someone needs a helping hand? Well, I knew that Ariana was as bright as a shining star but, she wasn't showing any signs of sadness. It's been a week and she's been fine, helping with renovating the house and taking care of Onika. My baby has been shifting in and out of her little state, afraid something was going to happen to Melanie but also furious that Melanie would do such a thing to Ariana. They were spending more time together. The two even made me order a swing in my backyard, just like the one Melanie had.

I have to admit, it's a pretty good swing.

Taking care of two people wasn't hard, but keeping my eye out on both of them was. Ariana was more civil but Onika was a bouncing mess. I thought bringing over her friends would calm her down, but I was wrong. Amala, Solána, and Lauren all influenced her to start eating up all the food and playing graphic games. I didn't want to go insane but god please help me.

"Onika! Put the food down!" I scolded as she held up another bag of chips. "Stop! You've eaten all the chips. I just bought those YESTERDAY!" I watched as she put the chips down and took a handful out of the bag. "Onika," I warned. "Put those down."

"But Daddyyy! That's not fair. Everyone else is having a lot of snacks."

"You're not everyone else. You're Onika Tanya Maraj, the one who gets sick after eating certain sweets." Now, I know that it looks like I'm being mean to her, but as soon as she puts the chips down and just lets the snacks flow through her system first, she'll thank me. I've known her long enough to have watched her suffer from eating too much.

"But this isn't sweets, it's chips."

I crossed my arms, looking into her eyes. "Okay, then tell me what you had."

"I had, ummmm-" she stopped, counting on her fingers. She held up ten fingers as I tried to suppress my smile. "Ten Oreos, two chocolate chip cookies, a whole bag of gummy worms, and three donuts. See! I remem-" Her stomach growled interrupting her sentence. I watched the realization flood into her face as she looked down at her tummy. "Oh no."