GOOD DAYS CHAPTER 9

A/N: Hello everyone! Sorry this would've been posted two days ago but some serious stuff happened. I'm so glad you all love this book. There is a surprise announcement at the end so make sure to comment, vote, and enjoy! Life has been pretty rough so writing for you guys makes my day better.♥️

𝐺𝑂𝑂𝐷 𝐷𝐴𝑌𝑆

"𝐺𝑂𝑂𝐷 𝐷𝐴𝑌, 𝐿𝐼𝑉𝐼𝑁𝐺 𝐼𝑁 𝑀𝑌 𝑀𝐼𝑁𝐷."

𝑂𝑁𝐼𝐾𝐴 𝑀𝐴𝑅𝐴𝐽

After Beyoncé had left to go with Melanie, I reflected on my actions and how I I knew I was ready for her

After Beyoncé had left to go with Melanie, I reflected on my actions and how I I knew I was ready for her. She was everything I dreamt of... gentle, caring, and willing to protect me. I'm not sure how this even happened. But, with the way they were going to be gone for hours, I couldn't sleep on it.

I leaped out of bed, stretching my bones before trying to take a step towards the bathroom. That's when I had forgotten that Beyoncé had made it impossible to walk. Grabbing onto the dresser, I used various things to help me get to the door. I was in agonizing pain. It was worth every penny to stare into Beyoncé's eyes as she watched my face as I came. Not only did I dream of actually seeing her beautiful manhood, I wanted to taste it.

Before I could get to the door, the phone started to ring, making me turn around. Picking up my phone with a hiss coming from my lips, I answered it. "Hello?" I questioned, scrunching up my eyebrows when I heard nothing on the other end.

"Hello?" I called out again into the phone. The line went dead before there was a knock on the door. I began to grow scared as I grabbed Teddy, in hopes that the knocking would go away. When I made my way towards the bedroom door, I could feel the knob twisting and turning, trying to reveal themselves to me.

Instead of being the big girl I wanted to be, I started to cry and started shaking at the possibilities. I could die just by being in this very room. What if it was a person who was trying to kidnap me? What if they want to hurt me?

As I tried to hide myself in the closet, the door eventually opened. It didn't look like Beyoncé or Melanie...

"Onika? Where are you?" I wanted to cry looking at the figure that was standing in Beyoncé and I's room. I kept thinking to myself that it would go away but it just stood there, looking around.

"Oh well, I guess I'll just leave..." my breath calmed down as they headed for the door. I didn't recognize their voice which was strange. I don't know if my ears weren't working properly today or- "Gotcha!"