GOOD DAYS CHAPTER 6

A/N: Hello! I think you all will love this chapter! It's very sweet and mrs mostly about Onika and Beyoncé getting to know each other. Also, I am back. I took a short break for myself and for my craft. I really love you all and how you supported my other books and including this one. I didn't know you all really loved Good Days. I really love this story too. Comment, Vote, and enjoy!♥️ Sorry for any mistakes!

𝐺𝑂𝑂𝐷 𝐷𝐴𝑌𝑆

"𝐶𝐻𝑂𝑂𝑆𝐸 𝑇𝑂 𝑊𝐴𝑇𝐶𝐻, 𝑊𝐻𝐼𝐿𝐸 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝑊𝑂𝑅𝐿𝐷 𝐵𝑅𝐸𝐴𝐾 𝑈𝑃 𝐴𝑁𝐷 𝐹𝐴𝐿𝐿 𝑂𝑁 𝑀𝐸."

Beyoncé Knowles

Someone who identifies as useless can be useful to someone

Someone who identifies as useless can be useful to someone. I never knew I could be useful to a person like Onika. She laid on my chest at night, getting more comfortable with me by the day. It's been a week since I've seen Kehlani and Rihanna. I've been more happy that Onika feels more inclined to talk to me. Now, I was a bit startled when Onika called me Daddy but, I brushed it off as she was just testing me.

I can't wrap my head around telling her my entire life story. I don't think she'd take it well. Now, I didn't want to think of her as fragile but, her whole personality just made me assume that everything else about her was fragile. I don't want to hurt her in any way. Yet, I think I already have.

"Onika," I whispered against her ear. She held me tighter, not wanting me to abandon my grip on her waist. "Onika, sweetie. You gotta wake up for me." I heard her whimper before revealing her beautiful face to me. She gave me a small smile before hiding again.

"BeyBey." I could barely hear her soft voice, but I knew she was calling for me.

"Hm?"

"I don't wanna wake up. I want to stay in bed with you," she says in a babyish tone. I laugh before grabbing her hand and kissing it.

"But, you know you have to. You have to eat." Onika's whining increases as I carry her out of bed. Her head stays in my neck as I walk into the bathroom. Placing her on the sink, I pried her hands away from my body. "Onika, brush your teeth. Please," I begged.

"Fine." I watched as she picked up the toothpaste and her tooth brush. Just watching her felt like watching an angel. It also made my dick pretty hard. "Stop staring at me, please," I heard her say lowly. Onika placed the toothbrush in her mouth, proceeding to brush her teeth.