GOOD DAYS CHAPTER 22

A/N!!!!: I know! I know! I'm sorry. I didn't expect to actually be gone for that long but since I am back in my writing mood, I wrote this chapter to address the relationship between Melanie and Onika. It will be deep but it will also bring light to some of the things you may have missed. Writing like this has never felt so good and I want to come back to finish all the things I want to have finished before I slow down again. But, I am having a new book come out. It will be a oneshot book and the first oneshot that's coming out is called Funny Little Thing. Watch out for it! I apologize for any mistakes! Comment, Vote, and Enjoy!

𝐺𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝐷𝑎𝑦𝑠 𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 22

"𝐹𝑒𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝐽𝑜𝑏 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑡 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑡.

𝐺𝑜𝑡𝑡𝑎 ℎ𝑜𝑙𝑑 𝑚𝑦 𝑜𝑤𝑛, 𝑚𝑦 𝑐𝑟𝑜𝑠𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑎𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑒."

𝐁𝐞𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞́ 𝐊𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐥𝐞𝐬

Is it lust or love? My ego and pride? I never knew what it was but when I looked at her, none of that mattered

Is it lust or love? My ego and pride? I never knew what it was but when I looked at her, none of that mattered. Finding out, didn't matter. All I knew was that she was right here, and I was ready to give her anything she wanted from me. The one thing she's been asking of me...

I gave it to her.

Onika had ended up sleeping the rest of the day. Knowing I did that to her made me feel good. In control, not powerless. Everyone had took their respected littles... except lauren who stayed for her own good. Who knows where her Daddy was but they weren't here right now. It made me feel kind of good knowing Onika had at least one friend she could hang out with.

So when it reached three o'clock in the afternoon, I took some lunch out for Onika. It was about the right time because I heard the shower running as I fixed her wings and fries.

"Can I have some too Miss Bey?" Lauren says, startling me out of my own little world. I glanced at her, smiling.

"Sure, you can! I'll fix you a plate." Fixing the two Little's plates wasn't the issue. It was the constant sound of the shower that made my head itch. It was like the sound was scratching my brain but in the worst ways. Enduring it was probably the proudest I could be of myself at the moment.

When it didn't end, I grew worried. The shaking of my hands needed to stop. My eyes darted towards the stairs as that's where I knew I needed to be going but I wanted to trust Onika. I wanted to trust that she was okay in there by herself. I didn't want to invade her space. Respecting it was all that I cared about.