GOOD DAYS CHAPTER 11

A/N: Hello! This chapter is long as heck so please read it carefully! I gave this to you all as an early Beyday gift. It's also my best friend's birthday gift since she loves my writing. I really want to say thank you for the votes on this book. I really want you guys to keep voting and commenting a lot. This book is shifting gears a bit. It's going to get real and you'll see by reading this chapter. There's a lot to unpack about the main characters. I love you all! This chapter is by far my favorite. Not because it's the longest with 17 pages to spare and 5,000 words to its name. Please, comment, vote, and enjoy! Sorry for any mistakes!♥️

𝐺𝑂𝑂𝐷 𝐷𝐴𝑌𝑆

𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 11

"𝐼 𝐷𝑂𝑁'𝑇 𝑅𝐸𝐺𝑅𝐸𝑇, 𝐽𝑈𝑆𝑇 𝑃𝑅𝐸𝑇𝐸𝑁𝐷 𝑆𝐻𝐼𝑇 𝑁𝐸𝑉𝐸𝑅 𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑃𝐸𝑁𝐸𝐷."

𝑂𝑁𝐼𝐾𝐴 𝑀𝐴𝑅𝐴𝐽

Fluttering my eyes open, I yawned before noticing Beyoncé's grip on me got tighter

Fluttering my eyes open, I yawned before noticing Beyoncé's grip on me got tighter. I didn't want to get out of her grip considering what she did for me today. I thought she would be disgusted by all the Littles and caregivers, but it was the opposite. She was nervous, but she was there for me and tolerated it, even if she felt a little uncomfortable.

"Beyyy," I called out to her, breaking her grip from my body. Straddling her the best I could, I made sure I planted kisses all over her face. This nap was worth it and if she holds me like that every time, I'm going to make her mine. "Beyyy, wake up." I heard her groan, trying to move her face. I started placing kisses along her jaw, going along her ear. "BeyBeyyyy," I whined.

"Mmm, yes?" She asked while groaning. "I'm up, I'm up." She opened her eyes and felt my body weight on her. She stayed completely still, not bothering to make any sexual comments towards me or kiss me.

"What's wrong? Why you no kiss me back?"

"Onika, I hate this place." I pulled away from her and looked around her room. Belle Femme? That's what the name of the painting on her wall said. I wonder why she hated her own home; it was beautiful.

"Why? Everything about it seems beautiful. I would love to live here." Once again, she stayed silent, not getting the hint at my advances towards her.

"Because this place reminds me of what happened..."