GOOD DAYS CHAPTER 18

A/N: Hello Everyone! I hope everyone's day has been good! I haven't neglected this book I just haven't had the writing energy in awhile. I suddenly got a burst of inspiration and decided to finish this chapter for you all! I really hope that you enjoy! It's going to go down hill from here but don't worry it's not an entirely sad book. I love you all! Comment, Vote, and Enjoy!♥️

𝐺𝑂𝑂𝐷 𝐷𝐴𝑌𝑆 𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 18

"𝐼'𝑀 𝑇𝑅𝑌𝑁𝐴' 𝐾𝐸𝐸𝑃 𝐹𝑅𝑂𝑀 𝐿𝑂𝑆𝐼𝑁' 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝑅𝐸𝑆𝑇 𝑂𝐹 𝑀𝐸."

𝑂𝑁𝐼𝐾𝐴 𝑀𝐴𝑅𝐴𝐽

How do you deal with the consequences of your own actions? That's one question I've been asking myself since I got to Melanie's house

How do you deal with the consequences of your own actions? That's one question I've been asking myself since I got to Melanie's house. Ariana told me that Melanie had been sulking and "been in the pits of despair" despite her efforts at trying to make her feel like herself again. Beyoncé and I thought it was odd and I knew that she was hiding something from me because of her body language. Her eyes were shielding away from mines and as my hands went to reach for her face she hesitated.

"Bey, what happened?" A heavy sigh left her lips.

"Nothing, I just remember asking her what's wrong because she was crying. But— she didn't answer me of course." I nodded my head. Melanie was always kind of closed off. No matter what her issue was, if you weren't close enough to know or if she didn't want to tell you, she wouldn't.

The woman that Beyoncé had let into her home with the name 'Daya' laid back on the sofa. My eyes traveled to her, trying to see if she had any interest in what we were saying. She was looking at all of us with a confused expression and her eyes were so low I thought she'd fall asleep by the time I spoke another word.

"She's been in our room for most of the time. I'm very worried about her and I know it has something to do with Onika." Ariana's worry made me put my head down. I didn't mean to hurt Melanie's feelings but what she did was out of line. You can't invite the people who raped my girlfriend into her home. They thought it was okay to show up knowing that they wouldn't be invited to talk.

"It's not Onika's fault. My baby has done nothing but try to love that girl appropriately and Melanie stepped out of her boundaries many times."  Ariana nodded, not bothering to interrupt Beyoncé. "If anything, she should be feeling sorry."

"I know, I know. I'm not saying it's Onika's fault. I'm just saying it probably has something to do with her."I felt Beyoncé's body get stiff.

"Bey, stop it. It's okay." Her stare got even worse, I could feel the tension in the room.