GOOD DAYS CHAPTER 12

A/N: Hello everyone! I'm so sorry this took a minute but I'm happy it's here. Brace yourselves because this is going to be a little ride here and onward. I really like this chapter because of the sweetness you can see. This is mostly about Beyoncé and Onika. I would really love for everyone to be super engaged when reading this chapter. I'm sorry for any mistakes. Comment, vote, and enjoy! I love you!♥️

𝐺𝑂𝑂𝐷 𝐷𝐴𝑌𝑆

𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 12

"𝐺𝐸𝑇 𝑆𝑂𝑀𝐸 𝐴𝐼𝑅 𝑁𝑂𝑊, 𝐿𝐸𝑇 𝑌𝑂𝑈𝑅 𝐸𝐷𝐺𝐸 𝑂𝑈𝑇."

Beyoncé Knowles

There's never been a time that I was this happy

There's never been a time that I was this happy. Onika was beside me. My friends were talking to me. Everything just felt so great. I felt like my life could never get better but here I was now with someone I loved at a party.

"So, I know you guys made it official," Ariana says to me. I glanced over at Onika. She had already been staring me down. "And I just wanted you to know that you're definitely meant for each other." I mean, I thought so as well.

"Bey, are you blushing?" she asks me. I shook my head, putting both of my hands over my cheeks.

"No," I reply, turning away from her. "Maybe." If I was, would that be so embarrassing? I felt her take my hands off of my cheeks slowly before she pecked my lips. "Okay I was definitely blushing."

Knowing that my high had worn off, Onika had been sitting close to me ever since. The other Littles had gone off somewhere and I think some of them had left. It was just Melanie, Kelly, Michelle, Ariana, and Onika and I. Ariana sat closest to us while Kelly and Michelle sat together beside us. Melanie was the nearest. It wasn't hard to ignore her, but she wasn't looking like herself.

If Onika was fine, I was fine. I couldn't risk a messed up birthday party because of my mouth. Even if I had a lot of things to say to her, it wasn't worth it.

"Hey Bey, do you think we can come over to your house for a hang out one day?" Michelle had asked. I thought about it and immediately nodded. Kelly and Michelle were the nicest out of the bunch. Kelly being my "family"  out of the two. She was like a sister to me. I only became distant once I met Kehlani and Rihanna. It's like I left my support system for them.