GOOD DAYS CHAPTER 10

A/N: Hello everyone! Sorry for any mistakes! I hope you like this chapter of good days. I love this book! There will be more incite to Beyoncé's past life and Onika's life in upcoming chapters. I really hope you enjoy! Comment, vote, and enjoy!♥️

𝐺𝑂𝑂𝐷 𝐷𝐴𝑌𝑆

𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 10

"𝐺𝑂𝑇𝑇𝐴 𝐻𝑂𝐿𝐷 𝑀𝑌 𝑂𝑊𝑁, 𝑀𝑌 𝐶𝑅𝑂𝑆𝑆 𝑇𝑂 𝐵𝐸𝐴𝑅 𝐴𝐿𝑂𝑁𝐸, 𝐼 𝑂𝑜𝐻, 𝑃𝐴𝐼𝐷 𝐴 𝐷𝐸𝐴𝐿, 𝑊𝐴𝑌 𝑇𝑂 𝐾𝐼𝐿𝐿 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝑀𝑂𝑂𝐷."

Beyoncé  Knowles

"Are we almost there?" Onika asks me

"Are we almost there?" Onika asks me. I shake my head while turning up the radio. She kept asking as soon as we got into the car and I know I promised her a special surprise but, I'm not sure if she's going to get it right away. "BeyBeyy, stop ignoring meeeee," she whined. I could see her whole body twisting and turning as she was sitting in the seat.

"Stop it, Onika. I told you, if you waited, you can get your surprise. You're not being very patient right now." Onika stopped moving, holding her teddy in her hands. I wanted to tell her we were almost there but then I'd ruin the big surprise in the process. It was better to keep quiet.

As I kept driving, I couldn't help but laugh at the little mean mug she had on her face.

The place I'm taking Onika will make her feel less alone. I found the perfect friend group for her. It was a bunch of littles along with their daddy's. I know a little bit about this from Ariana, she hooked me up at the last second. I guess Ariana just wants me to get along with Onika.

Turning into the parking lot, I watched as Onika sat up, looking out the window taking in the details. As soon as I parked, she was already out of her seatbelt and trying to get out of the car. "Onika, stop that. Wait until I come open your door." Onika put her hands in her lap before she whined. I quickly got out of the car and opened her door. "There. Now, come here." She stood in front of me, looking as innocent as ever. I picked her up before I gave her a kiss on the lips. "Don't forget. Be a good girl and you get your surprise."

"Okay, Daddy."

"Good girl."

I put Onika down before making sure the car was locked. She seemed to be pretty excited about going in. The place was very small, It looked like a pink house from our view but i'm sure there wasn't nothing more than a couch and a kitchen inside of it. The pathway that led up to the house was very small, multicolored rocks on the ground and handful of flowers. I was impressed but pink wasn't my color. Maybe a light blue or a dark color would've made it bearable for me.