GOOD DAYS CHAPTER 16

A/N: THIS IS A SEX SCENE CHAPTER! IT IS ALL SEX. If you don't like sex scenes then you should skip this chapter. It is only about Beyoncé and Onika so I'll let that be known. Some of you have been waiting and I have too. It was sooo exciting and kind of structured to write in Onika's point of view considering how she is and how her mindset is. I love seeing your comments on every chapter it makes me so happy. I love you guys!♥️ Please comment, vote, and enjoy!♥️ Excuse any mistakes.

𝐺𝑂𝑂𝐷 𝐷𝐴𝑌𝑆 𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 16

"𝐺𝑂𝑇 𝑀𝐸 𝐴 𝑊𝐴𝑅 𝐼𝑁 𝑀𝑌 𝑀𝐼𝑁𝐷."

Onika Maraj

To experience, does it mean to know? I knew nothing about sex and to claim that I did would put me in a dreadful situation

To experience, does it mean to know? I knew nothing about sex and to claim that I did would put me in a dreadful situation. But, when her hand wrapped around my waist as she guided me into her home, I melted under the impression that she would be taking over tonight. I was right.

If anyone had asked me what I had thought about her months ago, I would've declined any conversation on the topic. She, at the time, was not worth my tears and anger. Soon enough, I would be choosing to have her lips linger on my body or have my lips wrapped around the special place I've wanted to memorize. Every vein and every texture.

She gracefully pulled me upstairs, passing the extended hallway and leading me into her room. My breaths got heavier as she gazed into my eyes. "Baby, are you sure-"

"I'm one hundred percent sure I want to do this. Please believe me on this." The look on her face made me believe she didn't want this. I knew very well in my heart that she did. "Please."

"Can't we talk about why you haven't been speaking?"

"Beyoncé." I raised an eyebrow as my body grew warm. If she didn't touch me, I would find a room to touch myself.

"Sorry Oni. I guess I'm just in shock."

"How about you lay back and I'll give you what you deserve?" Beyoncé walked over to the end of the bed and spread her legs. "I didn't know I would be doing this." With innocent eyes, I undid her pants. Getting them off wasn't the hardest part. It was trying to look at her growing phallus without being scared. I wanted to dash out of the room.

"Don't be scared, you got this."  When I revealed her member from her briefs, she caressed my face, making me look into those dangerous eyes of hers. "Tonight, I'm going to show you just how beautiful you are to me.