GOOD DAYS CHAPTER 14

A/N: Hi everyone! I've come to update Good Days! I'm not gone or anything I've been in shadows and trying to heal myself. Many things are changing and I thank each and every one of you for sticking by me and my writing. I love you all so much! This chapter is in Onika's point of view and is kind of short but also very important because it has the reason why is she is the way she is. Sorry for any mistakes and Comment, vote, and enjoy! ♥️

𝐺𝑂𝑂𝐷 𝐷𝐴𝑌𝑆

𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 14

"𝐼'𝑉𝐸 𝐵𝐸𝐸𝑁 𝑂𝑁 𝑀𝑌 𝐸𝑀𝑃𝑇𝑌 𝑀𝐼𝑁𝐷 𝑆𝐻𝐼𝑇."

𝑂𝑁𝐼𝐾𝐴 𝑀𝐴𝑅𝐴𝐽

I never knew silence could consume you

I never knew silence could consume you. Bring you back into the void that you tried so hard not to embrace. Now, I was in my playroom. The soft sheets, Beyoncé's arms wrapped around me in a way to protect me. I started to shift rapidly in my sleep, making her concerned. She even whispered, "I'll never let you go" into my ear and did exactly that. The only thing I could do was hum. The humming was my form of communication back with my parents.

Whenever I went into a child-like state, they would shut me up and only tell me to hum. Five years of continuous humming and you've got a mute. I was mute for four years. Then, I started speaking once I found Melanie. It was funny to me how Melanie played a huge part in Beyoncé's life and in mine.

"Whatcha thinkin' about?" I relaxed into her firm grip. I'm sure she thought I was going crazy in my mind and even though I was, she didn't need to know that. "Is it something bad?"

"Mhm." I knew with her, I was safe. But, my mind didn't really get the memo. The things that I experienced as a child were locked away with me. I never thought to even tell her once about a bad occurrence. A true, bad occurrence. One that left me unable to eat for days, locked up, and cut off from any contact with anyone.

"You're so beautiful." She took the time to tell me I was beautiful every ten minutes. I was grateful. It reminded me of what a great girlfriend I have. "And I love you." She pecked my lips and pulled me even closer. "I can see the smile on your face."

The smile she had noticed had gotten wider and from her engaging glances, I peered away from her, only to be pulled back in her embrace. I only whined, not wanting to say anything to her.