GOOD DAYS CHAPTER 5

A/N: Here it is y'all! The update! I'm so sorry it took this long to update it but you won't be disappointed and you will be kind of! Some things go down and some feelings get hurt but in the end you'll be happy! Excuse all mistakes! Make sure to answer questions at the end and comment, vote, and enjoy!♥️

𝐺𝑂𝑂𝐷 𝐷𝐴𝑌𝑆

𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 5

"𝐶𝐻𝑂𝑂𝑆𝐸 𝑇𝑂 𝑊𝐴𝑇𝐶𝐻, 𝑊𝐻𝐼𝐿𝐸 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝑊𝑂𝑅𝐿𝐷 𝐵𝑅𝐸𝐴𝐾 𝑈𝑃 𝐴𝑁𝐷 𝐹𝐴𝐿𝐿 𝑂𝑁 𝑀𝐸."

𝐵𝐸𝑌𝑂𝑁𝐶𝐸́ 𝐾𝑁𝑂𝑊𝐿𝐸𝑆

There wasn't exactly a time where I felt safe

There wasn't exactly a time where I felt safe. You'd think with all the people in this house, at least someone would make me feel safe. Onika does that but, the others just make me feel like I'm not even supposed to be here. Yeah, I can come off as rude but only someone who truly knows my intentions knows I'm not trying to be.

As for Onika, I feel horrible. She doesn't want to be near me. Somehow, in her mind, she thinks I'd possibly hurt her and the only reason I know this is because of Melanie. Melanie told me I should be careful around Onika and I said I would be. That meant I should keep my distance.

That meant, Onika slept with Melanie and Ariana in their room. I had a really lonely ass night. These dreams kept coming back. Mostly about my family, my piece of shit family. I was always left in the dark for looking and being different. Yes, we were fine once, but it was only until I developed that my dad decided to push me away. I guess he thought I wouldn't be able to have a straight relationship with a dick dangling in between my legs.

Surgery was brought up many times but I refused. I wasn't about to get it removed if it wasn't hurting me. My body wasn't broken, but I was internally.

Sitting on the couch, I smiled at Ariana and Melanie who had just fed Onika. They reminded me about the distance and other than sighing and giving them a death glare, I was hurting inside. My only other option was going to see what Rihanna and Kehlani were up to. Probably fucking or smoking, one of the two.