GOOD DAYS CHAPTER 13

A/N: This part is either sad or very concerning at the least. I really hope you enjoy. It's been a tough week that I've had. I love updating this book for you all so I really hope you love it. Comment, vote, and enjoy. There are questions at the end as usual. The comments that I get on this book keeps me going. The appreciation I have for you guys can't be expressed enough. Like, I love my readers. I love you all so freaking much. This chapter is about Onika and Beyoncé with a couple of characters entering. Try to comment as much as you can and vote. Please, enjoy.♥️ sorry for any mistakes.

"TELL ME I'M NOT MY FEARS, MY LIMITATIONS."

𝐺𝑂𝑂𝐷 𝐷𝐴𝑌𝑆 𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 13

𝐵𝐸𝑌𝑂𝑁𝐶𝐸́ 𝐾𝑁𝑂𝑊𝐿𝐸𝑆

She didn't speak for another two days

She didn't speak for another two days. It worried me to death. I was doing everything I could to protect her in whatever state she was in. Keeping her at the house was one of my biggest concerns. I didn't know if it was good for her or not. I had informed Ariana of what was happening and of course she told me not to worry. She said that worrying only projects it onto Onika and then we would both be worrying about each other and her case would get worse.

It's like her age went down to a toddler. Now, only humming and crawling. She never really chose to walk. I was a bit confused on what she wanted but, as the days passed by, I was getting better at knowing what she desired. Mainly, it was love and affection.

"Mm," I heard her hum. Her pacifier was in her mouth, she was fresh out the bathtub, star pj's on her body. I smiled at her, letting her know I was okay and that I wasn't stressing. That's when her hands made their way into my hair and as she sat on top of me, she played with my face. I didn't mind her lingering hands.

"You're so pretty," I told her, watching her head fall back before she revealed her pinkish cheeks.

"Mmm." She placed a kiss on my cheek before she laid her head in my neck. I let her sit there in silence, just waiting to see if she'd do anything else. She ended up savoring my embrace, it was hard enough that I didn't completely know everything about her lifestyle. But, it was better accepting it because I've wanted her and everything that comes with her for a very long time now.

Every now and then I could hear her swallow but it sounded like she wanted to cough afterwards. "Do you want something to drink mama?" I know the feeling of a dry throat. It comes at unexplainable times and all you have to do is get some cold refreshing water to make it go away.