Alden laughed at his surprise and spun him around, looking at him in the eye. He could feel the relief already whisking over him but also felt a small silver of worry. Keefe's eyes weld up as he stared back at Alden. Alden who had been there for him when his own parents weren't. Alden who was his father figure. Alden who was proud of him. Keefe hugged him tightly, letting out a small sob before snickering again. "I think I'm okay." He said warily, almost afraid he might jinx it. Alden hugged him tight, warmth crawling through his emotions again and shooing away the pinch of worry with a small laugh, replacing it with something calm and relived.  "We're all here for you Keefe okay? No reason to worry."

Keefe laughed at Alden's famous phrase and for once, he believed it.

Edaline, Della, and Juline immediately came over to him, making sure he was alright and hugging him tightly. "You're okay now right?" Della asked him, concern weaving into her joy filled emotions. "Yes, how many more times am i going to get to say that today?" He asked with a smirk, awkwardly shuffling under all the attention and questions. Sophie sniggered at him from where her and his other friends were standing. He jumped away from the moms and quickly ran over to them, Squeezing Sophie as tightly as he could.

She laughed and pulled away, looking at him with her gorgeous brown eyes briefly before kissing him gently on the lips. He closed his eyes as fireworks were suddenly set off through both of them. This was right... He though happily. She squeezed him tighter and broke the kiss, tears reaching her stunning warm eyes. He could feel her resolve. Her love. And he loved her back. He loved her so much... He wished he could stay like that forever. just him and her, staring into each others eyes. "So we're official now, right?" She asked with a smile.

Before he could reply Grady cleared his throat VERY loudly before wincing when Edaline elbowed him in the side. Her smile practically glowed from across Everglens yard and they were only a few feet away. Sophie blushed bright red but that only made Keefe laugh more. Their friends snickered and made some very obnoxious kissing noises behind them (And Ro WAS NOT helping)

Suddenly someone else cleared their throat, drawing everyone's attention over to where the councilors were. Kenric stood very awkwardly in front of them all. Oralie was uncontrollably crying at this point. Emery dropped his fist and stared at Kenric as if he were a ghost. "Its really you..." He said.

Kenric just nodded.

Oralie choked on her next sob and her voice was shaky but you could still here her let out a faint, "How..."

Kenric looked like he was about to break down, but he quickly took a deep breath to stop himself. "To put it simply... Ugh this is hard." He said quietly. Sophie scrunched her eyebrows out of concern and walked over to him, putting a hand on his shoulder. They looked like they had a silent conversation (And they probably did) before he smiled sadly and nodded. "Okay. So when I... well... you get the idea. Gisela and Fintan revived me using some sort of power source. The one that I was searching for when I first came here. I cant remember much because I had put that information in my cache but thats the gist of it. I was kept in an underwater facility of theirs because they couldent risk me being discovered. I cant even remember how long I was down there... I dont want to talk about what happened down there either..." His eyes grew distant and pained for a moment. what did they do to him?  "I was moved out after awhile. I'm pretty sure that was when you started attacking their bases. they moved me to where Sophie and Grady were and I elected to keep myself hidden because I was... really, really scared I guess. I'm not going to say why... I'd prefer it if you dont interrogate me about it... I'll open up some time... just not yet. to soon." He took in a deep breath, trying to ease the pain that shot through him. 

Keefe's knees almost buckled from the amount of agony he felt, courtesy of his newfound abilities. Keefe looked at Kenric in absolute bewilderment. The ex-councilor stepped toward him anxiously, "I'm so sorry Keefe, I forgot, I-"