Chapter 34

Sophie paced her room.

She tried to tell Sandor what happened when she got back. She had been a panicked mess and he worried about it. Obviously something was wrong. But every sentence started as "Wait! It..." And then just trailed of.

 Alina was with the Neverseen. Alina was with the Neverseen. Alina was with the Neverseen.

A Councilor was with the Neverseen! This could be catastrophic! What would people do it they found out one of there major leaders was part of the Rebel group that wanted world domination! World power!... Sophie knew one thing... things wouldn't go over well.

"One more time Sophie... What. Happened." Sandor said. he was so irritated with her he looked about ready to drag her over to Mr. Forkle and let him barge into her mind. and she knew he would. Only two things were impossible in this situation.

1. Sophie literally could not say a word about it to save her life.
2. Aint no way Sophie was letting anybody into her head without permission.

"I... Sandor I'm sorry but I cant say anything about what happened." Sophie said.

"So you ran in here with tears in your eyes and and brused wrist and your telling me you cant say anything about what happened?" Sandor said. Sounded pretty ironic out loud.

"Look we have more Important things to worry about. Like the other caches, and the truces." Sophie said. Sandor nodded. Sophie grabbed her imparter and hailed her team.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Within about 30 minutes her team was gathered in her room, including the bodyguards. "So... Who wants to start?" Ro said, twirling her new deep purple pigtails.

"How about your councilor contacts Regents? I need to know who to see next. the last meeting was..." Sophie started but as usual, she couldent finish her sentence.

"You okay Sophie?" Dex asked when Sophie couldent continue.

"I..."

"Ok, I think Foster needs a major subject change."

"What do you feel whenever is stop like that?" Sophie asked Keefe.

"That's just the thing... Its almost like your emotions start and then just cut off... Its really weird and slightly overwhelming because one second its all you stuff in one spot and then the next, BOOM, gone." Keefe explained.

"Sorry... I'll stop thinking about it. its just..." Sophie trailed off again. "AUGHH! This is so frustrating!" She yelled and shook her head.

"Yup I know what has happened!" Keefe said. "Foster has finally gone crazy! Welcome to the party Lady F!" Keefe exclaimed with a fist pump. Everybody just glared at him. "Fine tough crowd..." He said with a shrug. Sophie chuckled and shook her head, "So anyway. Whats the verdict." Sophie asked Stina, Wylie, Dex, and Biana.

"My Councilors agreed, Though they were very very very hesitant..."

"Not as hesitant as Bronte." Sophie replied. Bronte took two days to convince. Probably because he has the most secrets. 12 to be exact. Biana laughed, "Yeah, I figured that."

"My councilor contacts also agreed but they asked if you would keep the information to yourself." Wylie said. There weren't more rebel councilors were there?

"Sounds good, Thanks Wylie." Sophie said, masking her fear. Keefe gave her a look. Looks like he caught her emotions that time. Maybe if he concentrated hard enough she could send him a message of some sort... She shook her head. "Sorry, Stina?" Sophie asked with a small smile.