Chapter 7

Sophie awoke in a small bed. it was not in the same room as before. Her chest was throbbing still and her arm felt numb and pained all at the same time... It was hard to feel anything but pain but she could discern the cool metal of bonds around her wrists and ankles, binding her to the cot.

They had strapped her to her bed.
They were afraid of her.

That made Sophie grin. Voices started moving towards her. she quickly dropped her grin and kept her expression neutral so she could listen in...

"Are you sure we shouldn't give her another sedative?" Trix asked from the right of her, still far away.

"No shes still on her last one and won't wake for while." Gethen replied from the same area, getting closer.

"It would be easier just to give her a dose of sporodine, at least I'd feel better about it. Then we could wake her whenever we want to." Trix said, a small tremble of fear sneaking into his voice.

Good.

"Oh shut up. Sophie and her friends with the help of Glimmer apparently burned most of our supplies and the type we want to give her was completely destroyed." Gethen said, annoyed.

"Oh" Trix replied.

"Yeah, and anyways I need to test the circlet soon."

"You sure that thing will work? King Enkie could have rigged it after what happened in Loamanore." Trix said cautiously. The seemed to have stopped walking about half way away from her.

"Its the best we got, we need to have something to keep Sophie roped up so if this is what we got... this is what we got." Gethen said bitterly, clearly getting irritated with Trix's constant questions.

"its the same stuff you used for their shade isn't it? Ethertine?"Trix said, not getting the message to shut up.

"Yes Idiot." Gethen spat.

"How do we test it?" Trix asked again.

He just wont shut up...

 Sophie peeked through her eyelashes to where they were talking very slowly so they wouldn't notice and she saw Gethen force the glowing circlet on to Trix. He must have been pushed over the line with that last question.
Lesson learned, dont make Gethen mad.
It was a glowing silver that was a circle all the way around his head except for a small point that went to the center of the forehead. Trix struggled for a second and started yelling. "WHAT THE ****! ARE YOU INSANE! YOU WILL NOT TEST THIS ON ME!" He screamed angerly but Gethen must already be testing it because Trix's arms jerked in front of him and a windstorm had started.

"Perfect!" Gethen exclaimed, laughing. "It works! the only other obstical would be her impenetrable mind but I doubt that will block it." He said, thinking out loud and seemingly ignoring Trix's angry protests.

"YOU BETTER GET THIS OFF ME OR I SWEAR ILL FEED YOU TO HAVENFEILDS NEW GORGODON ADDITION!" He screamed.

"HAHA! okay I'll stop." Gethen said humorously, chuckling as he stopped Trix's wind storm. He took the circlet and started off down the hallway.

"IF YOU EVER DO ANYTHING LIKE THAT AGAIN I SWEAR ILL FEED YOU TO A T-REX!" Trix yelled angerly.

"Oh shut up it wasn't permanent." Gethen said with an epic eye roll. Trix continued shouting insults at him all the way down the hallway. Their voices soon faded away, leaving her alone once again. Sophie had to contact somebody. she had to tell them-- SOPHIE!?

Wait what? Last time she checked her inner voice didn't have an accent. . .

Fitz? She asked tentatively

Yeah I need to talk to you! He replied worriedly.

What is it? whats wrong!? She asked

Well first, Thanks for listening to me. I wasn't sure I'd still be able to contact you with you mind blockey thingy, but it worked!

FITZ! what happened!

Oh right, Keefe came back!

WHAT!

Yep! were all at Havenfield right now and I'm broadcasting this conversation to everybody else. with the help of Forkle, but mostly you sense you taught me how to to this. Anyway we wanted to know if you were... well... we thought you might not be... His thoughts trailed off but quickly resumed,  but you aren't so thats good!

Fitz, and everybody else, listen to me. I might not be 'okay' for long, I've been tortured once so far and it was brutal but soon they might not have to!

WHAT! What dose that mean! Their not going to...

Not no their not! At least I dont think so. You know what I'll start talking about something happier before getting to the tough stuff. I kicked the crap out of Vespera and Gethen the other day... So that was fun. And our store house attack was a successes!

Sophie we need to know the bad news. Fitz said sadly

I know, I know. Ugh I hate this so much! I hate the fact that I might have to hurt you...

What do you mean..?

Oh gosh I'm really hoping Tam is with you to elaborate for me.

what do you mean? Whats happening Sophie?! He asked fearfully 

I'm not safe anymore. The Neverseen have already prepared a ethertine circlet for me...

*EVIL LAUGH AGAIN* Sorry for the delay guys! Hope you enjoy!

Edit:(Word count: 870) {Sorry about the really short chapter guys, they get better!}