Chapter 30

Chapter 30!!!!!!! also thank you all for the 1k reads (As of 12/6/22)!!!! This will be a very special chapter (I hope LOL) Enjoy!

Sophie starred at the abomination that was her opening ceremonies costume.

They have to be kidding! No way she was wearing that stupid saber, for a stupid party! "Nope!" She exclaimed as Dex ushered her to try it on. "No way am I wearing that!"

"Well I have to wear it too! so does Tam! and Linh! and Biana! and Stina! and--"

"Fineeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! Whatever."

"FINALLY! Gosh that took literally and hour and thirty minutes! you're worse than the triplets!" Dex remarked. Sophie huffed and went to go try it on. she came back as a red fuzz ball with two white tusks dangling in front of her face. as soon as she stepped back into the living room in all her red, fluffy glory everybody started laughing! Rude. she saw Biana hiding in a corner and the rest of her friends were all lined up in front. "This is so UNFAIR!" she whined. Wylie was laughing from the corner and he graduated from Foxfire! Keefe and Fitz didn't even have to wear a costume, all they had to do was grow a stupid flower!

Edaline laughed and straightened her hood. "At least it fits right." She said making minor adjustments. Tam, Keefe and Dex were doubled over with laughter. "At least it doesn't start for another week. I cant believe were going into new levels! we barely finished 3/4 of last year!"

"I know, but the council said that there would be extended time if anyone needed to be caught up but they think everybody got all they really needed to know from last year and are ready to fall back into a new normal. Master Leto also agreed."

"Well whatever they decided we should change their minds!"
It was the next morning and Sophie was feeling a lot better except for the fact that her and Keefe were rudely awaken that morning by a jealous Fitz who promptly shook them awake and they just so happened to fall into each others lips! Tam tripped because he was laughing so hard. finally to finish off the show Sophie tripped while scrambling off of Keefe and she tripped again over Tam (Who was laughing on the floor) and face planted in the leftover butterblasts from last night. Tam wiped away his tears, "First this morning and now THIS!"

"I know! best day EVER!" Keefe said in between a fit of giggles.

"Shut up!" Sophie said. When Edaline finally said she could change she ran for the stairs and locked the door to her room, (Because somebody *cough* Keefe *cough* tried to follow her in attempt to see if she would trip again). Sophie took the quickest shower she ever had in her life and sprinted for her closet so she could finally be rid of the fury monstrosity currently sitting on her shoulders. she chose a soft, silky white tunic that seemed to shimmer in the light. she added a pair of dusty rose pants with small pieces of rose quartz sewed into an elaborate pattern and finished off the look with dark brown thigh high boots and dark brown gloves. she pulled her hair into an elaborate ponytail, begrudgingly thanked Vertina, and brushed on a small amount of dusty rose blush and lip gloss before clasping her dark brown cape over her shoulders with her regents pin. she slipped the comb in her pocket and added two of her favorite daggers to her hidden boot pockets before heading back down stairs.

Sorry about the pics guys :)
Sophie's shirt (Something like this)

Sorry about the pics guys :) Sophie's shirt (Something like this)