Chapter 35

Sophie sat with the note book in front of her. She had to come up with something fair, something they would actually listen to, something that would benefit them as much as it would benefit her team. "Sandor what do you think?" Sophie asked. She knew setting terms for the other species would be hard but she was really stumped now. She hated the treaties the council made. they were so controlling... made them supreme. Sophie didn't want that. she wanted a sort of equality. something almost like what the trolls made with her.

Sophie was wearing a soft yellow tunic that was stif around the waist. her sleeves laced up her arms and flared at her hands. she was wearing gold gloves (A bit to flashy for her but Vertina insisted) and black boots with golden grommets to hold the intricate lacing (And to match her gloves, as Vertina suggested). To finish her look she wore navy leggings, a black cape, her gold regents pin, and a braided half up style with a gold ribbon in the back (Again, Vertina insisted).

"I know the goblins will either want power over everyone or something equal. Your guess is as good as mine on the rest." He said from the door.

Sophie groaned, "Your no help."

Sandor smiled and disappeared behind the door again. Ro had told her that King Dimtar hates working with others so the guidelines had to be slightly separate as well. Ugh! Sophie really hated diplomatic stuff. It was so boring and tricky to make everybody happy. "Wow this looks like a fun party!". Sophie whipped her head around to see Keefe leaning on her doorway.

"Yup. Soooo Fun."

"Sarcasm! Your learning Foster! I'm so proud!" He wiped away a fake tear. Sophie sighed and looked back at her blank sheet of paper. "Gosh! I cant do this! Ugh!" She said and scowled at her paper. Keefe chuckled and walked over to her spot on the floor. He sat down beside to her with his legs crossed.

"Maybe do something like the troll's did you know? 'Ill help you because you'll help me' kind of thing." He said and picked up a pencil. He started sketching something but Sophie was focused on the idea that formed in her head.

"Wait!" She said and grabbed a second pencil and lunged for the note book. She started scribbling on her idea...

𝓦𝓮'𝓵𝓵 𝓪𝓲𝓭 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓲𝓷 𝓷𝓮𝓮𝓭 𝓲𝓯 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓰𝓲𝓿𝓮 𝓾𝓼 𝓪𝓲𝓭 𝓲𝓷 𝓻𝓮𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓷...
𝓢𝓮𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓽𝓼 𝓫𝓮𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓮𝓷 𝓾𝓼 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓫𝓮 𝓴𝓮𝓹𝓽 𝓸𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓫𝓮𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓮𝓷 𝓾𝓼...
𝓤𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻 𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓬𝓲𝓻𝓬𝓾𝓶𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓰𝓪𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓫𝓮 𝓹𝓮𝓪𝓬𝓮𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓿𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷...
𝓜𝓮𝓮𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓼 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓫𝓮 𝓴𝓮𝓹𝓽 𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓲𝓬𝓽𝓵𝔂 𝓼𝓮𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓽 𝓪𝓼 𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓵 𝓪𝓼 𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓿𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷...
𝓒𝓸𝓶𝓶𝓸𝓷 𝓪𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓮𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓶𝔂'𝓼 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓫𝓮 𝓼𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓮𝓭 (𝓟𝓾𝓽 𝓪𝓼𝓲𝓭𝓮 𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓰𝓻𝓾𝓭𝓰𝓮𝓼 𝓽𝓸 𝓶𝓮𝓮𝓽 𝓾𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻 𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓶𝓸𝓷 𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓶𝔂𝓼 𝓸𝓻 𝓪𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓮𝓼 𝓪𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓿𝓲𝓽𝔂)...
𝓑𝓮𝓽𝓻𝓪𝔂𝓪𝓵 𝓲𝓼 𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓲𝓬𝓽𝓵𝔂 𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓫𝓲𝓭𝓭𝓮𝓷 (𝓦𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓫𝓮 𝓶𝓸𝓷𝓲𝓽𝓸𝓻𝓮𝓭)...
𝓣𝓻𝓾𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓶𝓫𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓪𝓭𝓸𝓻𝓼 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓫𝓮 𝓴𝓮𝓹𝓽 𝓽𝓸 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓬𝓸𝓭𝓮 (𝓞𝓷𝓮 𝓪𝓶𝓫𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓪𝓭𝓸𝓻 𝓹𝓮𝓻 𝓼𝓹𝓮𝓬𝓲𝓮𝓼)(𝓡𝓾𝓵𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓫𝓮 𝓷𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓯𝓲𝓮𝓭 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓽𝓻𝓾𝓬𝓮 𝓪𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓿𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓪𝓼 𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓵)...
𝓝𝓞 𝓢𝓟𝓔𝓒𝓘𝓔𝓢 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓹𝓸𝔀𝓮𝓻 𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓾𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓽𝓻𝓾𝓬𝓮 (𝓘𝓭𝓮𝓪𝓼, 𝓼𝓾𝓰𝓰𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼, 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓸𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓫𝓮 𝓰𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓷 𝓮𝓺𝓾𝓪𝓵 𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓼𝓲𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷)...