Chapter 28

Ok guys... Sorry about this but from this point on there will be Stellarlune spoilers, minor and major. Sorry in advance. Happy Reading!

"What do you mean 'there's more to it'?" Dex asked looking at the map from Every. Single. Angle. The who gang was gathered at Watchward Heath. Sophie laughed, "It means exactly what it sounds like. look closely." Sophie was wearing a lavender chiffon tunic with one to many ruffles, black pants, and white boots with white gloves to match. (A/N Just Imagine the others as you would normally)

"Yeeeeeeaaaaahhhh... I'm not seeing anything Foster." Keefe said with an incredibly 'I'm board' sounding sigh. "That's cause your not looking."

"Just show us please." Fitz snapped. He was still awful bitter about Sophie shooting him down on his attempt at a date. and it was the night after the prisoners escaped! he was saying something about 'It will help release tension' and 'it will help us both relax if we just settle in and embrace it'

PFT!

Yeah right! Fitz was a good friend but she had experienced how he felt about her situation *cough* Unmatchable *cough* first hand. And after she turned him down that night he yelled at her about it saying 'YOU WERE NEVER RIGHT FOR ME ANYWAY! YOUR TO STUCK UP AND OBNOXIOUS ON LEADING!'

She was surprised Keefe and him were still friends after she told Keefe about it later when Fitz had left her in tears.He looked like he was going to storm Everglen and rip Fitz's head off. "Yeah Foss Boss, Just show us!" Stina said, snapping Sophie back into the present. "Okay, fine look." She said pointing to the map. It was a map of the Neverseen hideouts they knew of in all there locations across the flattened globe.

"See here," Sophie continued tracing her fingers from one to the other creating gold lines to connect them. "The Neverseen hideouts were not only coded to a pattern on the Loadstar; They were also patterned to something else involving stars. from the star maps I've memorized i can confirm this little 'connect the dots' game with the hideouts matches up with a particular pattern of stars EXACTLY which is very suspicions don't you think? let me introduce you to the constellation I am calling Nightshade because it forms a flowering shape." Sophie said finishing the trace she made of the hideouts (Which looked like a flowering vine) and pulling out one of her own star maps with the exact same pattern connecting the stars together. "Now you all are probably thinking 'Oh well its just some random stars'--"

"That's exactly what I'm thinking." Marella interrupted. "Sorry, I just don't see the importance." she said with an apologetic smile.

"That's okay because that's what I thought to." Sophie continued, " But these are not ordinary stars that are connected. I'm not going to list all the names of the stars, mainly because there are a lot of them connected, but trust me when i say that every single one of them gives off a bright gold glow."

"Yeah right." Stina said. Maruca raised an eyebrow.

"I expected your reaction to be like that which is why I, Very, very, very painstakingly bottled light from each star, which is 23 total so far." Sophie said pulling out a large bag. She dumped the contents over the map. each bottled star had a different form and shade of bright gold. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Sophie that's brilliant!" Dex exclaimed studying the maps and making notes. That's our Dex Sophie thought.

"Oh great Lady Foss Boss!" Keefe said dramatically jumping into a low kneel and kissing her hand, "We are in your debt! How may I serve you--" He was interrupted by Sophie who tripped him, resulting in him face planted on the floor and Ro dyeing of laughter. Ro decided to stay with the group to supervise the 'Keefoster' action while the rest of the Bodyguards stood guard outside. "THAT was amazing! You just made my day Blondie! But uhhh, I'm still not fully getting it." Everybody groaned.