Chapter 4

Before Sophie could even speak one of the members jumped from behind her and grabbed her, pulling her into an iron hold. "You better cooperate Sophie or they", Gethen said  pointing to her family and friends. "Will get seriously Hurt."

To prove his point he unsheathed a diamond encrusted sword and held it just above her collar bone. He squeezed her even tighter so she had no escape. "I must say," he said in a chilling tone, "I'm surprised to see you Forkle. Figured I finished you off in Lumenirea. One surprise from the mess. not a big deal though is it Sophie?" He said. He made a small cut on her cheek as a warning.

Mr. Forkle turned a strange kind of green as he said "We'll see,"

"Well now. we've established some boundaries, lets get to why we are here." Lady Gisela said in a tone way to cheery for that moment. "We are here for a simple answer Sophie. And maybe more but we can get to that later--" She suddenly stopped and her head snapped toward Sophie's father. "Grady... that's enough of that. you mind tricks wont work right now." She said, stopping Grady in his tracks.

"Then I'll Just have to take care of this myself!" he said and quickly lunged, But Sophie knew him to well. She couldent let him hurt himself.

If he started a fight...
If any of them did...
someone she loved could get really hurt...

She couldent let that happen.

Sophie inflicted as much peace and calmness on Grady as she could and... stooped him in his tracks. His head started to shake and his arms started falling to his side, to heavy with sleep for him to hold them up. Sandor caught him just before he hit the ground in a sleeping heap, and set him down. Edaline slowly walked over to him with her hands up and kneeled beside him.

"Well!" Lady Gisela said clapping her hands. "I must say I wasn't expecting that from you Sophie." She said in mock surprise.

"I guess I'm full of surprises today," Sophie retorted. Her voice was strained but she continued, "Nobody move! please, I'm going to be fine just stay still so we can get this over with--"

"NO!" Dex shouted. His eyes glazed over. She knew awful memories were flooding through his senses. She was getting the same flashbacks. Pain flickered through his features, "Sophie please Don't. We can get you out of this!" He said in a pleading tone.

"I'm afraid that's not an option," Gethen said putting a larger cut under the other one on her cheek. He shot Dex a sinister look that sent him reeling. "If anybody moves Sophie gets real hurt!" He said, pressing on the sword for added affect.

"I'LL BE THE JUDGE OF THAT!" Wylie shouted signaling the bodyguards and Sophie's friends, who had all moved into poised positions around the Neverseen members.

 The next five minutes were a blur after Gethen hit her with the hilt of his sword, incapacitating her so she couldent fight, hardly even think straight.

She could see Wylie running with a sword made of light.

Linh, Marella, and Tam were using their elements to try and create a boarder around the Neverseen, trying to trap them in their own trap.

Dex was throwing Numerous Gadgets, trying to stop the strongest members in their paths.

Fitz, Biana, Ro, Sandor, Grizle, Edaline, Della, And... Lord Cassius Went after other people with weapons raised. Edaline's hand was shaking as was Della's as they held their daggers. Lord Cassius was simply wielding a rock.

Wylie slashed Gethen with his light sword which disoriented him enough  for Tam to shoot two shadowflux arrows at him but Gethen righted himself and managed to doge.