Chapter 6

Sophie was very rudely awoken by being ripped out of her bed. Then next thing she Knew somebody wrenched her still tender wrists behind her and bonded them. What a wonderful morning... NOT! she was going to kick somebody very very hard. her anger stewed as they started moving. She was not in the mood... for anything.

"Ok lets go." said a deep voice behind her.

"Oh go eat some alicorn poop idiot, you've got nothing better to do with you sad life do you?" She retorted as snappy and rude as she could.

"A feisty one huh? I've herd of you." He said, "Actually you might have herd of me to. That empath bozo had to have given you my name right? I'm Trix."

Honestly Sophie figured. he had an air to his voice that gave him away. She spun in his iron grasp and kicked him in the shin.. twice... as hard as she posibly could. One for her. One for Keefe. "AGGHHH! oh **** ! UGHHHH!"

"Hehehehehehehe!" Sophie laughed. His groaning absolutely made her day. "WHY YOU LITTLE---"

"Playing nice Trix?" Gethen said walking into the room, stopping Trix mid sentence. "NO! That stupid bird of a girl kicked me right in the shins!"

"Oh walk it off." he said, glanced at Sophie who was still snickering.

"Oh, I'm so sorrryyyyyy, Oh poor babyyyyyyy..!" She taunted, laughing. When she goes out, shes all out.

"Oh your going to regret that jerk!" Trix yelled back but she didn't care.

"Alright then. Come at me!" oh my gosh... why am I so grumpy? You know what I don't care at this point. She thought.

Just then Trix lunged and snapped her back to the position she was in before and very roughly. She winced as the pain shot through her again, still very very tender. He walked her down the hallway. Trix sat her down in a small chair and tied her bonds to it. "Here's that payback I promised." Trix said just before slapping her across the face. Her jaw made a small popping sound and a small burning line throbbed slightly. She was pretty sure she could feel the cut bleeding across her cheek but she decided to ignore the pain.   She glared at him as he walked away, leaving her alone with Gethen. But someone else was there, right?

She felt an unsettling feeling in her...

Like she was being watched.

Great.

 "Well, well, well. Who do we have here?" a cold and emotionless voice said from behind her. Sophie cursed under her breath as Vespera started stroking her hair. "Then precious Moonlark, has been caged." Sophie turned her head to bite Vespera's hand.
A good attempt but Vespera was to fast. "Now that was desperate. I've herd you've changed huh? Well I don't believe it. so I'm going to ask you three simple questions to see how you cooperate. DON'T guess wrong." she said poisonously.

Sophie just nodded to angry and afraid to speak.

"Good. Question one, What is your new ability? we know you have one Sophie. you might as well tell us." Vespera said matter-officially. They were smarter than they looked.

Sophie glared at her as she moved in front of Sophie "Hmmmm... Hard one. Yeah sorry that's for me to know and you to guess." She retorted in the sassiest voice she had.

As fast as lightning Vespera struck her right below the shoulder, the hard punch sent her shoulder cracking. The pain knocked the wind out of her and a sob slipped out of her, stopping her snarky retorts right on her tongue. her eyes watered but she held in as much as she could.

"Wrong!" Vespera said coldly, "Question two, Where is the location of Gisela's pathetic son?"

"I will never break that promise." Sophie croaked. "I'd rather die."

"That can be arranged." Vespera said, a silver of anger rising in her voice.

"Huh. Who knew you had any emotion in you at all?" Sophie snapped.

"Gethen!" She called, "do you mind?" she said.

Gethen walked forward with his sword. Sophie flinched when she saw it knowing what was coming. right on que, Gethen slashed her in the chest. An explosion of pain tore right under her collar bones, the cool metal sliced through her skin. Blood spilled over her chest, soaking her shirt and dripping down over her bandages. Her chest throbbed painfully as icy hot fire climbed through her new wound.
but he didn't stop there...
He hit her broken arm with his sword hilt right after slashing her. Sophie cried out, called for help but nobody could answer. Her shoulder cracked and fractured further with every slam. Finally he stopped but sadly the pain didn't. Lightning struck through her bones, pain shaking her through the core as her bones jostled. She screamed when the burning throb hit her. She jerked back with every throb, blood flooding through her arm with the beating of her heart. Her chest responded with every movement she maid with an awful tearing pain. She Screamed repeatedly when Vespera grabbed her broken arm. "Wrong again," She said, "one more question Sophie. what do you know about stellarlune?!" 

"I... I-I don't know," she answered through the pain. Spots danced across her vision as she gave her honest answer. 

"Wrong!" Vespera said in a disbelieving tone. She struck again, and it would have directly hit Sophie in the Neck and then straight down to her chest wound but Sophie was faster. She screamed through the pain that shot through her as she bolted up, with a fury of new adrenaline. She spun, and nailed Vespera right in the head with her foot.

Her arm flopped lifelessly at her side, bones sending a shock wave of pain through her side. Her chest throbbed with every beat of her heart.

Vespera went tumbling down to the floor from the strike. Gethen tried to grab Sophie but she deflected and knocked him out, adrenaline still coursing through her. Her wounds pain throbbed with the new speed of her heart as her breaths quickened.

Vespera had propped herself on the chair and looked at Sophie with what must have been the only surprise she had in a long time. And just before the pain Sophie was enduring knocked her out, She looked Vespera right in the eyes and said in between gasps, "Who's... in the cage... now?" and kicked her right square in the jaw. Vespera went limp from the blow, maroon blood dripping from the gash on her head and Sophie layed on the ground, letting the darkness pull her into the safe nook of her mind, away from the pain...

*Evil Laugh* Hope you enjoyed!

Edit: (Word count: 1115)