200 Million Power Couple

Start from the beginning

Luffy and Yukiko on the other hand, is taking in every word Bellamy says, getting angrier by the second.

"So you want the gold back because the old man is your friend? Wake up! He's nothing but a fool who spends his time chasing a 400 year old lie! But that's probably what you like about him, right? You call yourselves pirates, but you know nothing! There's no city of gold, no Sky Island! Just oceans, and ships, and the men who sail them!" Bellamy said as he gained speed.

"You asked if we knew how to throw a punch." Luffy finally says, raising his fist. Yukiko did the same because as she was getting angry, something inside her began to fuel up. And she felt she had to use it.

"Hurry up and beat them so we can go back to drinking Bellamy!" Sarkies said as the rest of the crew laughed except for one man.

"SO LONG, STRAW HAT, DOLLFACE!" Bellamy howls and zooms towards Luffy and Yukiko at top speed.

Without hesitation, the duo strikes.

"YOUR TOO SLOW!" They shouted as Bellamy is on the ground, with two fist marks imprinted in his skull, his eyes blank and blood dripping from his face.

Everyone, including the Bellamy pirates were stunned.

"Hey quit messing around Bellamy. Joke's over. We know they couldn't beat you. Come on, get up!" Sarkies said not convinced but Bellamy doesn't respond.

"This isn't funny anymore, snap out of it! You gotta get up and show these two who you are! You're a real pirate, a 55 million rookie!" Sarkies yelled, getting mad. But then he gasps as he remembers what one of his crewmates said.

'Those three and that squirrel together are worth 347 million!' Then Luffy's and Yukiko's wanted posters fly into his face.

'They all have higher bounties than yours, know what that means?! You're dead meat!'

Sarkies gasped as did the rest of the crew as the fear settled in.

The rest of the Bellamy pirates look on in fear as Luffy and Yukiko turns to them, "Old man Cricket's gold. Give it back....." Luffy started.

Then Rubius, Yukiko's largest Gyarados appeared all of a sudden behind Yukiko.
"Or do we have to get ugly?!" She finished.

A number of the pirates and locals run away in terror.

The only member that was brave enough to return the gold was the tipsy man.

"Thank you, now was that hard?" Yukiko smiled.

"Alright, let's head back!" Luffy said grabbing the bag.

Sarkies falls to his knees in front of Bellamy, who still isn't moving. "It's not possible...how could we lose?"

Then he clenches his fists and gets to his feet, "Hey you! Come back here you stupid runt!"

Yukiko growls at this. "Guess its the hard way for him. Pachi? Thunder."

As Sarkies begins to move after Luffy. "Where are you going?! Come back here! I'll show you-"

But Pachi uses a wicked thunderbolt to stop him in his tracks and make him fall flat on his back, his fur coat burnt black.

"Did that, that squirrel shot out...lightning?" One of the pirates stutters.

"One more thing, my Gyarados is a special species of sea king that could level a city before sunrise. And I happen to have two more." Yukiko started as color drains from their faces. "If I hear someone or even one of you gives Cricket hell again, you won't live to tell the tale.............

UNDERSTAND?!" Yukiko finished with a sharp yell.

"Yes ma'am!" They reply in fear.

"......Minerva, get us back to the Merry." Yukiko said as they teleported away.

----------
After returning Cricket's gold, the crew had to get to sleep as they had a big day tomorrow.

"Yukiko. That was your first time giving a punch like that?" Luffy asked as he laid down in the Crow's Nest where she was with Pachi. Rubius was standing guard in case.

"Yeah. You think I did good?"

"Hell yeah. We gave Bellamy a good beating." He said hugging her.

"I thought you wanted to get sleep. Nami said it shouldn't rain so..." Yukiko said but Luffy stayed with her as he moved the blanket.

"We could stay here tonight." Luffy smiled.

Yukiko paused but smiled too.

"Yeah. Thanks, and night." She said snuggling into her boyfriend's chest.

Luffy grinned as he wrapped his arms around her and fell asleep too.

His hat was placed to the side, thought Pachi used it as a bed again.
--------
Plz let me know what you think!