Forty Five.

"You're drunk." Chrissy breathed when their lips pulled apart, while Jordan began to kiss her jaw.

Despite her words she made no effort to stop her. She didn't stop Jordan's hands as they moved down to her sides, and pulled their bodies together. She made no effort to pull away when Jordan's lips moved up from her jaw back to her own, to restrict her from speaking.

Instead she welcomed her tongue as it slipped between her lips, embracing the after taste of liquor and weed. Instead, she allowed Jordan's hands to roam her body, relishing the feel of the cold palms that stopped at her thighs, and massaged the back of them as they kissed.

And when Jordan pulled away, to look into her eyes the way she always did, the way that made her insides weak, she no longer wished to say the words that would stop her from pleasuring her further.

"I can't let you." she whispered the words she was thinking out to Jordan, impulsively, because if she second thought, she'd succumb to the command of Jordan's eyes. "You're drunk."

"I'm not. I swear." she whispered back.

"You smell like alcohol. You've been drinking-"

"And I'm still thirsty. I want you, even if it's just for tonight. No strings attached."

Chrissy knew Jordan was only saying the words that would tempt her to agree. Even under the influence, she chose her words correctly. Her eyes were evidence that her words weren't fully true. That there were strings attached, many in fact, but she could pretend there wasn't, for Chrissy's sake.

She would settle to have her any way that Chrissy offered because she was that desperate.

The offer seemed ridiculous to reject. But what kind of a person would Chrissy be if she allowed Jordan to lead her own self on? If she let her soothe the ache of wanting her, only to get a little, and to leave her aching for more, until she eventually just stops. It wouldn't end well. This wasn't a movie, or a fairy tale, or Jordan's fantasy. It was real life. And real life tended to be alot more tragic than imagination.

"Jordan, I'm sorry."

"Please don't apologize. I don't want an apology, I want you to kiss me." she begged. "I want you to do more then that. So much more."

"I can't give you what you want. I already told you-"

"You told me you wanted me for sex and nothing beyond that. I'm here, and I'm offering that to you. Please just accept."

Chrissy appeared thoughtful, yet her mind had decided long ago, the second Jordan's hands began to massage her.

And when Jordan came close, and left a long, soft peck on her lips, just a simple peck, to leave her itching for more, the decision in her head was made final.

"No strings attached?" she verified.

Jordan nodded, slowly because she was unsure if she agreed with that on her own part. She knew that was Chrissy's side of the bargain, but it wasn't her own.

As their lips met to seal the deal, Jordan promised herself not to get too close. She vowed to cater to Chrissy as much as she can, and place her own feelings aside. Her feelings towards the woman would only lead her to lose her forever.

Her teacher pushed their bodies apart. "Just for tonight. After this, we're done. Promise me."

Jordan shook her head. "I can't do that."

"You have to, or else we stop right now. If this continues, Jordan, you're going to drown yourself down a deep hole."

"Then that's on me."