Forty Two.

⚠️This chapter has mentions of sexual assault. ⚠️

Do you ever have that one movie that you watched for the first time on a boring Saturday night, but now can't seem to get over? You watch it every chance you get, memorize the lines, and wait in anticipation for your favorite part?

Valery's body was like a favorite movie to Jordan. She could play with her all day, watch her crumble for even the slightest contact with her hands.

By now she knew where she was most sensitive, where she liked to be touched most. She knew the right time to be sensual, and the right pace.

She layed on top of her on the King sized bed of their hotel room, their bodies attached but their lips apart, close yet too far for either of their liking.

Time does not exist in heaven, only earth wishes to put an end and a beginning to pleasure. And right now neither of them were on Earth.

The heat in the room had nothing to do with the scented candles that surrounded it. It was both their naked bodies, releases chemicals that radiated to one another, ones that intensified the feeling of aching desire.

Jordan's hands moved slowly down Valery's body, touching every inch, feeling her. She had her for the rest of the night, and maybe a couple of hours the next morning. She was no rush as she squeezed her neck, delicately, her thumb running over the purple bruise she'd tattooed into her sensitive skin.

She counted her breaths, taking note each time a breath hitched when she touched just the right way, with just the right pressure.

"Jordan." Valery breathed. Her voice was demanding, yet begging at the same time. Begging her to touch her where she wants it most.

Every bit of Jordan wanted nothing but to do so. God knows she missed the sound of her voice as she cried in pleasure.  She wanted nothing but to watch her shiver beneath the hands that had caused the commotion. But self control was an art Jordan chose to practice at the worst of times.

"Calm down, Val." she cooed, when Valery's hips lifted to rub against hers. "We have all night."

The girl beneath her breathed more steadily, trying to to 'calm down' as she was advised. She knew Jordan was amused. It was her purpose to stimulate heat into her body, until she was at the brink of shattering, begging and pleading for Jordan's merciful hands to bless her body.

Jordan's eyes went to her chest as it contracted and relaxed against her own.

They had entered the room Twenty minutes ago, lips connected and bodies collided. The clothes they'd wasted time putting on when leaving the hottub were discarded to the floor and they fell naked on the bed. And for Twenty minutes Valery had been slapped, kissed, groped and sucked, everywhere but where she needed most.

She reached for Jordan's hand on her thigh, and led it between her legs, closer to her heat. Closer, and closer, and closer, until it stopped.

"Wait-"

"How long?" Valery tried not to sound desperate, but it was hard considering she was very desperate.

Jordan's eyes met with hers, intensifying the ache between Valery's legs. She observed the sweat that glistened the latinas skin, her hair damp against the pillow, her neck bruised, her lips swollen, and her brown irises hidden behind her dilated pupil. A beautiful mess that Jordan felt proud to have been the one to cause.

She leaned in, placing a soft, slow peck on her lips, speaking against them. "For as long as you can last."

Valery's hands went behind her neck, pulling her so their lips attach into a sloppy kiss. Jordan exhaled, her eyes shutting momentarily.