Twenty Eight.

Music had a way of intensifying an emotion. A beat at the right time, or melody at the the correct pace, the lyrics that said all the right things. The right song, in the right moment, had a way of controlling the entire situation.

Jordan had her hands on Valery's hips, as the Latin threw it back on her,  swaying her hips against her in unison to the beat of the music, with the pace of the melody.

The dance was a setup. There was no better way to intensify the heat in one's body, to enhance the feeling of sexual desire, to tease.

She was close. So close, Jordan's nose filled with the scent of her hair. Jordan never understood the point of dance until today. She never knew of how it's culture had gotten so popular. She never knew why people liked strip clubs, what it meant to see a woman dance her heart out to the beat of a song with lyrics so far from vulgar that they couldn't possibly evoke any sort of sexual desire.

Today she did. The innocence of the action, mixed with the passion of the dancer was enough to have one drooling with desire.

She turned Valery's body around to face her, their eyes meeting for the first time since they'd started. Her hands went down her hips to her rare end, pulling her closer so their pelvis would touch. Her eyes went down to Valery's lips, and back to hers again. They begged for her permission, to allow her to place their lips together like she'd been craving to do all night.

The look in her eyes was a look Valery wanted to keep. She hoped that Jordan only looked at her that way. With so much admiration and want.

Jordan pulled her into her arms, wrapping them over her hips. She hugged her, yet the simple action made her feel like every piece of her that had ever been broke was put back together.

People complicated affection so much that they forgot the meaning of a hug. Jordan felt like she needed a hug. For so long. She forgets the last time she's ever had one. Yet to hug Valery felt like the first time she's held someone else in her arms. She's been hugged yes, by her whole family. By Pal, by Lisa, by Liya, a few times by Maya. But she's never reciprocated, and has never initiated. Now she regrets it.

As she held Valery in her arms, she wondered how any one could ever let go. She felt like she wouldn't be able to bear it. The warmth of Valery's body was comforting, her scent was like a drug, one that made her mind woozy.

She felt like a weight lifted off her shoulder. Her thoughts were put on hold. She didn't think about her past. She didn't think about her family. She thought only about the girl in her arms. How she wanted to keep her there. To never let go.

Was this what it meant to love someone? Was it to value such simple forms of affection? Could love possibly  hold so much power, that you crave a touch as simple as a hug? The emotion that took hold of Jordan went far beyond lust, or desire. It was an ache so passionate she felt it physically as well, sweeping through her bone, making her body burn with the sensation. It felt like a need so strong it could replace oxygen.

A need to have Valery to herself. A need to please her, to comfort her, to hold her, to kiss her.

When Valery pulled away, her desire for her enhanced. She resisted from pulling her back into her arms, rather she allowed her to pull her by her arm. She followed behind her as they left the VIP section. Her eyes remained on her body as she led her upstairs.

And when they entered an empty room, free from the eyes of an outsider, Jordan pulled her close and placed a kiss on her lips. A kiss that communicated an emotion Jordan still couldn't put into words, but she knew she felt it.

She felt it in her heart, as it beat faster, and harder against her chest. She felt it in her lungs, which strained from the lack of oxygen, yet continued to contract, because the little amount they got from Valery's lips was enough. She felt it in her stomach, because it seemed to twist and turn in excitement. She felt it in her brain, because it commanded her lips to move more vigorously. It commanded her hands to move behind Valery's thighs. To lift her from the ground, and carry her to the bed she didn't even know was there.