Thirty Seven.

Distractions came in different forms. Some lasted longer than others, others were more effective than others.

Jordan knew that soon, when she separated her lips from Chrissy's, and when their bodies moved apart, she would recall the woman's words.

They would eat at her throughout the course of her day. She would repeat them in her mind until her head begins to hurt. She would wonder of the truth of them. Wonder if they bore from hatred. Wonder if Chrissy meant them like she claimed she did.

But for now, she didn't think of that. For now, she had her mind filled with tingles of affection, and her heart contracting with attraction and crave.

Her lips moved with an angry kind of passion as her teeth grazed Chrissys lips, while she felt her fast breath. She pushed herself into Chrissys body, allowing every inch of them to touch, while her hands squeezed her pelvis.

Chrissy brought her own hands up to Jordan's neck. She could fight Jordan's words, but she couldn't do the same with her touch. It was one that made her numb to her own senses.

Every piece of affection Jordan had was poured into the way she touched. Every emotion she felt reflected in the way she moved her lips against Chrissys. Every bit of love she was never given, was expressed in the way she held her, delicately yet so desperately.

Her tongue entered between Chrissys lips, to taste her like she'd been thinking of doing for so long. She changed the pace of their kiss, slowing it down, to savor the taste of Chrissys mouth. She felt her teacher moan, her chest vibrating against hers, a feeling she'd live to remember when she goes to sleep tonight, while she pleases herself at her memory.

Her hips moved on autopilot, to brush against Chrissys slowly, to ease the tension evoked by sexual lust. She wanted to feel every inch of her. With her hands, with her tongue, with her own body. She wanted to please her in every way she knew how. She wanted her to know how much she praised her body.

Yet at the same time, she didn't want to leave her satisfied. She deserved to feel what Jordan felt. The feeling of being given incomplete affection. A feeling that would leave her so desperate for more, she would let go of the pride she so horribly values, and beg.

She pulled her lips away from Chrissys, and their eyes met, pupils dilated from craving each other. Jordan's hands moved up Chrissy's body, she searched for consent in her blue irises, awaited the go ahead to do to her what she pleases. A pleasant sound escaped her lips when she reached her breasts and groped them. Chrissy threw her head back as Jordan's hands continued to play with her, while the girl watched her, dazed by her beauty.

She leaned in, placing a soft peck on Chrissy's exposed neck. Her hands stopped moving when her teeth began to graze the soft skin, and she could taste the bitter perfume that was only meant for the sense of smell. The sound of Chrissy's heavy breathing filled the room, a sound that drove every bit of patience out of Jordan's body, and left her with the selfish thought of pleasure.

Her instincts were telling her to slow down, yet she did anything but. Her lips kissed their way up to Chrissy's, and attached to hers again aggressively. Her hands went to the button of her shirt, unbottoning it one by one, slowly until the shirt was open, and then her hands touched the bare skin of Chrissy's stomach.

She pulled away from her, resting her forehead on her teacher's as she caught her breath. She looked down at Chrissy's half naked upper body, a black lace bra covering her breasts. She slid her hands to Chrissy's shoulder, an attempt to get the shirt out of the way, so she has one less layer to worry about.

"Don't." Chrissy stopped her. "The door isn't locked." she whispered.

Jordan smirked, laying a kiss on her lips. "Is that all you're concerned about?" she whispered against her lips as she resumed to discard of the white shirt, her fingertips brushing down Chrissy's arms as the shirt slid off and on the ground. "Because I couldn't give two fucks."