Beacon Hills Again

Start from the beginning

I set up the nanny cam. Then checked all the food in the fridge. Surprisingly I only had to throw out a few things.

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

That morning, I was going out to get some food, when I ran into the sheriff. He clearly noticed Hope but he didn't say anything about her.

"Hey, Sheriff." I smiled.

"Hey, Bailey. Stiles told me you left town. What are you doing back?" He asked.

"Oh, just a favor for some friends." I shrugged.

"Hmm, well it was nice seeing you." He smiled.

"You too Sheriff." I said as he walked out of the restaurant.

My attention went back to feeding Hope. Then a few minutes later, Stiles came barging in.

"Oh, my. My dad was right, you have a kid." He said in a panic.

"Stiles." I chuckled.

"A whole kid." He panicked.

"Stiles, this is my niece, Hope." I told him as I grabbed Hope out if her baby seat.

"Oh." His face turned pink.

I couldn't help but keep laughing. "Stiles, did you think she was yours." He didn't answer, he turned bright red. "Because, it would be impossible, we haven't slept together in years."

"I know." His face went down a shade of red as he calmed down.

"Stiles take a seat." I pointed to the booth seat across from me.

"So, that's which siblings kid?" He asked.

"My twin, Klaus and a Hollow werewolf alpha, Hayley's." I told him.

"Wait, vampire can't have kids. So how did your brother?" He asked.

"Something about Klaus being magically made a vampire, but born a werewolf. I don't completely get it. But I somewhat do." I said.

"So, does that mean, you could have kids someday?" He asked.

"I mean I guess. If I trigger my werewolf curse again." I said.

Stiles smiled. "Well, I'm glad you're back. And it was nice to meet Hope."

Hope laughed as he tickled her befor he left.

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

I had just put Hope to bed, that night, and was going to make myself some dinner. It was still light, and I wasn't that hungry.

Then I heard the sound of broken glass from my dad's room. I rushed in there and saw a man with white eyes.

"Dahlia demands payment." He growled at me.

"Yeah, well, tell her to come get it herself, and stop hiding behind her minions like a coward." I said which pissed off the man. He gave me a witchy headache. Then he started walking past me.

He was going to the room Hope was in. I couldn't get up, he was still giving me the headache.

Without thinking, I grabbed a piece of the sharp wooden blinds that he broke when he broke in, and throw it at him. The headache stopped and the guy started to cough up blood as he fell back.

I rushed into Hope's room, happy to see she was still asleep. Then I looked back at the guy, he wasn't breathing. He was dead, and I had killed him.

The next thing I did was check the calendar. Tonight was a full moon. I would have to shift for the first time. Even hybrids have to shift their first full moon. Then every other day of the year we have complete control over when we shift.

I grabbed my phone from the counter, and called Stiles. I couldn't leave Hope alone while I shift. I also had to take care of the dead body.

"Hello." He said when he answered.

"Stiles. I need your help." I said over the phone.

"What happened?" He asked concerned.

"A guy broke into the apartment, he was a minion from my witch aunt. She gave him magic and he used it to give me a witchy headache. Then he was gonna take Hope. I couldn't let that happen, now he's dead." I said. "So now I need you come watch Hope because tonight is a full moon and I will have to turn."

"I'm on my way." He hung up the phone.

I just grabbed a drink from the fridge and stared at the body on the ground. I couldn't tare my eyes away from it.

There was a knock on the door. It was Stiles. He came in, didn't say anything. Neither did I. I just ran past him and ran into the woods just outside of the apartment building.

Where I turned for the first time since the last time I had no choice in it.

All I could think while I was turning was how I had came back to Beacon Hills and it has brought me more heartbreak in the 2 days I've been here. But it still fells like home.