Glow Up Part 2

Your Pov

The first week of classes had gone by in a whirlwind, it seemed Theo and I had properly avoided each other the whole time.

I had gone to the Prefects bathroom to take a long bath in the gorgeously big bathtub to let off some steam. I wrapped a towel around myself and ran the bath watching the colorful liquid fill the porcelain. The bathroom filled with steam and the mermaid stained glass shone magically against the water, I was about to take off my towel and dip my foot in. When I heard the door open.

Theodore Nott stood in the doorway frozen with a thick blush spread across his cheeks. "What are you doing in here?" I ask, he's not a Prefect nor a Head boy.

"Oh I got Quidditch captain this year, we get access to the bathroom as well." He said his eyes were trying to focus on anything other than me, they were at the moment very interested in the sink faucets.

"Theo! You've wanted to be captain since your first year!" I say excitedly, "Congratulations."

He smiles to himself, eyes still on the sinks, "Thanks Y/n"

I shift awkwardly as I remember the bath is still running, Theo must have noticed as well because he cleared his throat, "I'll come back later."

Theo was in his post Quidditch clothes, a tight fitting shirt and matching shorts his hair was wet and he still glistened with sweat. My eyes lingered as he turned to leave, I don't know what dark sorcery came over me but I stopped him.

"Or you could stay... I mean there's more than enough room." It was my turn to blush but I managed to hold eye contact.

Theos Pov

Y/n stood in front of me looking absolutely gorgeous, the light of the windows and the steam from the bath made her look utterly ethereal. Her body was covered in nothing but a towel and I knew if I looked at her for too long I'd fold.

Y/n L/n just invited me to stay for a bath in the Prefects bathroom... I couldn't seem to speak, what was wrong with me. After a couple of silent seconds I knew I wouldn't be able to say anything so I put down my bag, indicating that I planned on staying.

Her features relaxed as I did and she turned off the faucet that was previously pouring colorful water into the bath. I glanced down for only a minute to take off my shirt but when I looked up again she had dropped her towel and hung it over that bath's edge. Sure I had been friends with her since we were kids. I had seen her in bikinis, underwear but I had never seen her like this.

Y/n slipped into the bath and let out a soft hum of relief. It took every ounce of dignity left in me to control my boner. I took off my pants and underwear, placed them on a bench and hesitantly walked over to the bath.

I kept my eyes on the ground as she spoke, "the water is heavenly, no wonder this bathroom is off limits for everyone else."

I nodded, still too nervous to speak and lowered myself into the hot water, she was right, the water easily soothed the muscles I had pulled during practice. Finally I worked up the courage to look at her, there were soapy bubbles floating on the surface of the water making it easier to look her in the eyes. She was already looking at me. I felt butterflies.

"See something you like, Nott?" She smiled looking me up and down.

Something came over me at that moment, "Of course I like what I see, you're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen."

Your Pov

My jaw almost dropped, no one has ever complimented me like that, and coming out of Theodore's mouth only made it more special. I was sure I was blushing by now, I sank a bit deeper into the water but kept my eyes on Theo.

"You know I've always had a bit of a thing for you Theo."

It was his turn to blush, in fact his whole face went red and his mouth opened in surprise. "You haven't." He countered.

I giggled and combed a hand through my hair. "Of course I have."

Theo opened his mouth to say something but closed it and tried again several more times before any words came out. "You know I've had a major crush on you since we were eleven right."

"Yeah." I smiled back at him.

He gives me a smile displaying his perfect teeth and I feel myself flush. I move over so I'm closer to him and put my feet up on his lap, he smiles again and holds my legs so they don't get tired.

Theo trails his hand up my leg softly under the water, "I feel like we should have come to this realization sooner."

"Most definitely."