Lingerie (Theodore Nott)

Very short first chapter, hope you enjoy.

Your anger had died down since last night, at least a little bit. You were walking up to your dormitory after arithmancy still thinking of the fight you and Theo had last night.

Oh how that boy could get under your skin, this fight had been quite nasty though, lots of screaming could be heard and many insults were exchanged. And so throughout today there had been a cold wall between the two of you, that neither of you tried to break.

Ready to collapse on your bed you walked into your dormitory and threw your bag onto the floor and hit the bathroom, freshening up after the long day. As you washed your face with cool water and loosened your tie, you were already starting to relax.

When you came back into your room you saw there was a box on your bed, curious you went for a closer look. The box was about the size of a teapot, it was a pretty satin pink with a matching white bow.

Carefully you picked up the box, which was surprisingly light, pulling the satin ribbon and lifting the box's lid. Inside contained the most beautiful set of lingerie your eyes had ever seen. You immediately knew it was from Theo, excitedly you discarded the box and laid out the set, satin and lace in white, a thin top that looked like it would barely cover you and matching bottoms equally revealing.

"I knew you'd like them." Theo smiled contently from a chair you could've sworn was empty.

"How did you- ?" you started to ask amazed but Theo started to speak "Now, now I'm sure they will look even better on you, than in a box." that boy always new what to say, your eyes gleamed and you raced to the bathroom to put them on.

Nearly seconds later you returned to see Theo manspreading in the chair awaiting you, you stepped out wearing a huge smile and moved slowly toward him taking your sweet time.

His eyes looked you up and down hungrily, you could already see a boner in his pants, "Mio dio, sembri insaziabile." he stuck his tongue into the side of his mouth, his eyes still looking you over.

"Come do a spin for me." You did as he asked and took his hand, even though he was sitting down his hand reached over you as he twirled you in a circle. He pulled you onto his lap, your thighs spread across his legs in the chair, and you immediately felt his arousal grow. "How could I have ever gotten mad at this pretty face." He lifted your chin with his thumb and index finger.

"I have no idea." You smiled down at him. With that Theo showered your lips with small kisses.