Smut (Theodore Nott)

This chapter is told in your perspective.

The lights of the Slytherin parties were always green, the whole common room was awash with it. This fall had been stressful and the Slytherins decided we could all use a distraction, so they threw one of their infamous distractions.

The Hufflepuffs brought drugs, Ravenclaws brought the alcohol, and the Gryffindors brought themselves.

Tonight Theo had bought me a skimpy dress to wear, and I was dancing with my friends in the middle of the party. Being the girlfriend of Theodore had its perks, like nobody seemed to mess with me, especially at parties.

By twelve in the morning everyone seemed to have left all stress for school in their dorms and shown up to Slytherin. As I was talking to some Gryffindor girl I felt a hand curve around my waist.

"You're looking beautiful tonight, but I know you'll look better on your knees." I recognized Theo's voice whispering in my ear, as I turned around he was gone and he had left my knees weak as usual.

I couldn't keep my mind off Theo, his hands on my waist or the cologne that filled my nose as he passed by. I made my way through the crowd trying to spot him and eventually found him leaning against the wall talking to Lorenzo while smoking.

As he saw me approach he took me by the waist again and pressed me against him, as my body pressed on him I felt him get hard but he kept on talking to Lorenzo and taking drags of the cig. Finally he told Lorenzo to go find somewhere else to smoke, and let his attention engulf me.

He took a breath of smoke and leaned his head up blowing the smoke away from my face, "Should we take this to my dorm darling?" he smirked and crushed the cig behind him on the ancient stone walls.

"I would like nothing more" I whispered in his ear, Theo took my hand and led me up towards the dorms.

Some people saw us leaving but we ignored them. We got to his dorm and as he closed the door, I could still hear the music pounding against the walls. He pushed me against the frame "I've been waiting all night to touch you." He took my face in his hands and pressed his lips against mine.

I melted into the kiss and ran my hands through his hair, as he kissed me with more vigor, my hands trailed down and grabbed his boner. He moaned into my mouth and pressed his hands to my throat. "Tsk tsk are you hungry, because I certainly am." He hoisted me over his shoulder and threw me down on his bed, my legs hanging off the side he stood between my open thighs.

I watched him strip off his shirt and trousers, he leaned over and ripped the side off my thin dress open and trailing a hand up my inner thigh. "That dress was pretty." I smirked.

"I'll buy you a new one." He pushed me back on the bed and ripped the rest of my dress off, discarding it over his shoulder. "Now just lie there and let me take care of you princess."

Theo began to slowly kiss my breasts, I did as he told and laid my head back on his sheets. My breath grew faster as he straddled me and began to slowly run his tongue over my throat. "I love how you taste." he whispered and I felt a shiver of pleasure run down my spine, my nails dug into his shoulders and he smiled against my skin.

Theo began to grind his dick between my legs, my breath was hot against his neck as he left hickeys on my nipples. "Harder." I whispered in his ear, and he began to grind harder, I let myself moan into his touch.

I slipped my underwear off and he slid his down after mine, "Someone's eager." He groaned in my ear.

I began to leave hickeys against his neck as I pulled him down closer to me, I needed him in me, on me whatever I could get. As I sucked and bit his skin his hands ran through my hair. He moaned, tightening his grip on me.

"You look so good with your lips on me like this." He pulled away just enough to put his cock in me and I couldn't help but whimper and tangle my hands in the sheets as he did.

"You can handle me, I know you can." He whispered down as he began to grind inside of me.

My breath became quick and short as I gasped in his ear, he took each of my hands in his own and wrapped his hands around my wrists pushing them up behind me. He pushed his dick into me harder than before, he's gasping for breath just like me our hearts are beating together perfectly.

"I love it when you're inside me." I arch my back into him, and he gasps and speeds up his pace. And after a couple seconds his body stiffens and cums inside me, he doesn't forget about me as he starts up again digging his nails into my wrists and as he leaves a hickey on my nipple I feel myself finish as I cry out.

We both collapse into the bed and I wrap myself around him, he pulls me closer and strokes my hair.